Jb is Out!!

Search This thread

cirian75

Oct 23, 2007
Chorlton, Manchester
Yeah, moto will update say 100 random razr i's to see what happens

Hoping to get no bug reports or bricked phones before rolling it out for all.

Sent from my XT890 using xda premium

yalouf

Jan 24, 2011
Paris
Can you guys access the fastboot mode via power on + vol down after updating OTA ???
I can access it via Adb but i can't with the buttons ???

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
AW: Jb is Out!!

It's just timing. Power off your RazRi > Hold power & vol.down > As soon as it starts to vibrate release Power and hold only Vol.down.

You have to release Power BEFORE it stops vibrating the 2nd time!

Sent from my XT890

Omar-Avelar

Feb 3, 2013
So I noticed Motorola guys changed the cpu governor to interactive (from ondemand) and removed ondemand.

Also there is an HDMI settings hidden somewhere.

xttp://i.imgur.com/jvsmorA.png (image, I can't share links yet in xda as I just subscribed)

hidden MHL capable microUSB? just like we had with FM radio? would be awesome!

I don't have a MHL USB cable to test, anyone here that does and want's to try it up?

sky0165

Mar 10, 2012
Someone can confirm to me which country hasn't the JB rolled out yet and which has?

kourkoubas

Nov 4, 2008
Radio

Hello

As i have read in a topic, radio FM doesnt work after the JB update. Can someone who has made the update confirm this ?

Thank you

azapa

Sep 8, 2006
thanks to Matts homemade FB

working perfect Matts homemade fastboot Retail EU JB on a Claro Chile Razr I. 0 issues. Thanks ;)

patoberli

Dec 1, 2010
It probably takes 1-2 more weeks till it's everywhere (or at least Europe) released. Give them some time to test it further.

lordvampire

Mar 30, 2010
Bregenz
AW: Jb is Out!!

Hy... I updated to jb_retail.eu with the matlgroffs homemade Version but my battery life is dramatically worse compared to ics...

Why?

Gesendet von meinem XT890 mit Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jb is our for our Is and its first available in France

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/125288-le-suivi-des-mises-a-jour-officielles/page__st__80

http://i.imgur.com/9IFXeaq.png
    Like my work
    Visit my channel on youtube
    youtube.com/user/Therazrguy
    just go and never look back..
    Oh man, yes please!!! :eek:

:silly:

OK

So I rechecked today and the update it want to download is:
    91.2.26001.en.EU (300.5MB)

I'll download it and upload it for everyone ;)

But you'll have to wait until tonight. OTA wount downlaod over 3G, and I don't have any Wifi access here ....
    GREAT

Friday, day before holiday weekend here in Brazil, I am preparing to travel to a place where I will not have internet, and MOTOROLA do this!
    esequ3yr.jpg

Sexta-feira, véspera de feriado prolongado aqui no Brasil, eu me preparando para viajar, para um local onde não terei internet, e a MOTOROLA me apronta esta!

Enviado de meu XT890 usando o Tapatalk 2

Heitor Amat Likes it.

Heitor Amat Curtiu isso!:good:

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

When the phone was announced in the UK, and released in the UK very shortly afterwards, yes, it's a problem.

OK, Razr I was launched September 18th

Arrived in uk in the beggining of october, same thing happens in Brazil (arrived in october 5th).

Do you still have any other excuse to justify your xenophoby?

You can try economy, economy growth, sports, population, importance in the world...

Show some respect and knowledge before say anything from a great country like Brazil.

BTW

You ~~JELLY~~?
    ba dum tsss

XD
    upload in progress for my OTA update to 91.2.260001.en.EU :)