Facebook Calls

Search This thread

ayoubij

Jan 28, 2013
Tripoli
Hello everyone. Why i dont have any option of calling (voip) via Facebook messenger ?? It is country related? I have latest version from playstore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: oae08

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
byqy8yqa.jpg

See that phone button at top right next to invite button.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

nelsdzyre

Mar 17, 2011
Yes i tried that but there is no call button for me at all... Can you send me screenshot? Because im sure i looked everywhere

You have to press your Android device menu button, and select Free Call from the menu. If there's no such thing, maybe its not available in your country yet. Try to download any free VPN in the Play Store like TunnelVPN and then retry.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone. Why i dont have any option of calling (voip) via Facebook messenger ?? It is country related? I have latest version from playstore.

Both you and your friend needs to be online and have either Facebook or Messenger installed.
    Both you and your friend needs to be online and have either Facebook or Messenger installed.

Yes i tried that but there is no call button for me at all... Can you send me screenshot? Because im sure i looked everywhere