BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Reactions: kenjesse

litetaker

Dec 2, 2011
London
Google Pixel 2
im trying to sell my dx2 in marketplace too. i want 200 i doubt ill get it though. anything over 125 and ill prob accept lol

Be nicer. You are, after all, selling a phone that is eternally damned. :D :p

Oh well, $124.99 is a good price tag, considering it is getting CM9!!! Put on the post: upgradable to CM9!!! :D:D:D:p Just like Moto!!!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Pink Unicorns to lesbian sex... What connections did you brain make to make that jump? Lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Widen your horizon, a tad more! You haven't watched enough... :p joking, I am NOT a fat perv with a hand dipped in nachos and the other doing, uh, you know what.. damn, I gave away my identity! :p
Making sure, OP does say p0rn allowed.. Whoops... :D :p Well at least it is off topic. :D

+1 for the best, whackiest thread on XDA... Most off topic of off-topicness. Motcher, ya seeing this stuff, solid gold my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: antp121

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
Be nicer. You are, after all, selling a phone that is eternally damned. :D :p

Oh well, $124.99 is a good price tag, considering it is getting CM9!!! Put on the post: upgradable to CM9!!! :D:D:D:p Just like Moto!!!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Widen your horizon, a tad more! You haven't watched enough... :p joking, I am NOT a fat perv with a hand dipped in nachos and the other doing, uh, you know what.. damn, I gave away my identity! :p
Making sure, OP does say p0rn allowed.. Whoops... :D :p Well at least it is off topic. :D

+1 for the best, whackiest thread on XDA... Most off topic of off-topicness. Motcher, ya seeing this stuff, solid gold my friend.

i dont want to efff them over! theres a snowballs chance in hell we get official ics so im hoping that they can at least install a rom lol im pretty sure they will since it is the XDA Marketplace lol

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
im trying to sell my dx2 in marketplace too. i want 200 i doubt ill get it though. anything over 125 and ill prob accept lol

Yeah I'm thinking of putting my X2, my iphone 4, and my extra Rezound up on Marketplace. I was thinking of putting the X2 up for $200 as well. Oh well.. if XDA doesn't bite, there's always eBay. :p Good luck in your sale, Antp! :)

Reactions: antp121

thelowend

Jan 31, 2012
The cold part of Ohio
LOL it's ok... totally understand. Figured I would attempt the Marketplace, but also figured I would only get it sold on eBay. Had I used the phone at all, I would cut the price. At this point it's me just re-selling a brand new phone. Silly me for having 2... :eek:

I just got around to at some reviews of the device and aside from its bulkyness, it is much better than I'd assumed. I had no idea it was 4G lte

BreatheALittle

Jan 23, 2012
The Land of Sun and Fun
Bahaha how did you end up with two? Lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Well, I bought the first one from eBay, but when I got it I realized it had a manufacturer's defect (faulty LCD) that the seller did not know about. After 4 days of use, when the LCD died on me, I purchased a second one. Then the eBay seller decided to be a stand-up guy and send me the receipt for the faulty phone. Thinking I would have no option other than to return it, I was glad I had a new one being shipped to me. Then, Best Buy actually offered to exchange the faulty phone (instead of taking return), so I got a brand new phone. So... now I have 2 brand new HTC Rezounds.

EDIT: And I decided not to return the 2nd Rezound because the company I bought it from charges 30% of the cost + return shipping if I return the phone for no reason. So, I figured I would take my chances and try to resell it.

Last edited:

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
Well, I bought the first one from eBay, but when I got it I realized it had a manufacturer's defect (faulty LCD) that the seller did not know about. After 4 days of use, when the LCD died on me, I purchased a second one. Then the eBay seller decided to be a stand-up guy and send me the receipt for the faulty phone. Thinking I would have no option other than to return it, I was glad I had a new one being shipped to me. Then, Best Buy actually offered to exchange the faulty phone (instead of taking return), so I got a brand new phone. So... now I have 2 brand new HTC Rezounds.

EDIT: And I decided not to return the 2nd Rezound because the company I bought it from charges 30% of the cost + return shipping if I return the phone for no reason. So, I figured I would take my chances and try to resell it.

At least best buy was nice enough to exchange and not refund. If they refunded it it would have been really screwed. Good luck in selling too :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

grnsl2

You know it's gonna be a good story when the post starts with weellllllll....

Sent from my MB870 using XDA

Reactions: BreatheALittle
For you people trying to get the inc 2 and not having luck, there are a couple on swappa.com for $200, not a bad price considering you could probably get 150-200 for your x2 thus you wouldn't be paying much to grab an inc2.
Good luck:)
(nexus only $400 there and rezound only $310, after selling x2 that wouldn't be too big a hit to move on if you like, just figured I'd throw this out there for any trying to escape lol)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tallyforeman
I just got around to at some reviews of the device and aside from its bulkyness, it is much better than I'd assumed. I had no idea it was 4G lte

Bulky?
Lol
I, wouldn't consider rezound bulky lol
One if the smaller 4g if you ask me :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK more in depth reply;

I personally believe that the United States should let Unicorn's on the front lines of battle. They have a natural bayonet attached to their heads. Plus unicorns are not only cheaper to operate, but they are easier to apply extra armor to than Humvee's. As well as being able to carry more soldiers in and out of the battlefield faster, obviously.

To answer your earlier question, I think that all unicorns should indeed pool their knowledge into one collective "hive mind" as it would make all combat unicorns more informed as to what's happening during battle. If one unicorn happens to spot an enemy sniper - now all unicorns know where he is and can act accordingly.

Of course that's where the whole stem cell debate comes into play. What few people seem to realize is that if a unicorn is wounded in combat and he looses his horn, the only way to get it back is with magic unicorn stem cells. The only place you can get these magic stem cells is at the home of all unicorns, Unicornacopia. Oddly enough, the magic stem cells don't even come from the unicorns themselves, they come from kittens. In order to extract enough stem cells to repair just one horn, 4 kitties must die. This is where "ethics" come into play because nobody wants the blood of dead kittens on their hands. However in Unicornacopia kittens are the equal to our spiders, so the unicorns don't really care. Why should we?

Anyways I have a solution. We should let unicorns serve on the front lines and if they lose their horn during battle we can simply retire them to a veterans ranch where they will serve out the rest of their days of service as horses in non-combat situations while they await their stem cells from the kittens.

So that's my $0.02 on the situation. Guys I set up a donation fund to help the unicorns, if you're interested. If you have any kittens you would like to donate to be merciless slaughtered to save a unicorns horn, please visit www.kittensforunicornhorns.org and navigate to the donate page. :)

Thanks in advance...
    Re: [Off-Topic]Everyone welcome

Actually this thread has helped many people on this device in the past. Although it is primarily off topic we have had many questions posted in here from this device and many other devices. All questions were always answered and people helped. After all this thread/devices forums personified what XDA should be. A thread where new users and experienced users can come together with questions about devices. Most of XDAs forums/threads I have been in have been full of rude know it alls that persecute "noobs". No persecution was ever tolerated in this forum or thread...not by moderators but by us users. Noobs should be helped and that is the only way the custom rom scene will grow into more then it is today. I know this will not save my thread but I hope all moderators see this and put a firm leg down on rude people that persecute noobs. After all...in every noob is the future of XDA development.

Good day to all my XDA friends and long live the DX2 and noobs!

sent from my SGS3
    I'm gonna start paying tonight. Might not be on tonight. So of the thread is closed by tomorrow I just wanna say that it was good while it lasted. No where else could I go and talk about technology and other crap like I could here. I hate that the mods are doing this but oh well. I'll see everyone around here maybe. Always good talking to you guys.
    Happy Thanksgiving to my first Android family! You guys took me in and welcomed this girl with open arms. You continue to do so, everyday. So thankful for you guys, as you are a fantastic group of gentlemen. I hope today you are surrounded by family and friends, and you are filled with happiness and love! Hugs! Xoxo :D
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2