samsung ebook reader 1.7.20120907 apk for ICS

Search This thread

Oct 12, 2012
I am about to make a big investment in college books. By downloading it straight from the publisher I save $200 . It still costs be $200

Can someone on cm10.1 please confirm to me if this works as these are essential to me before I consider installing cm10.1

1. Adobe Digital editions

2. Selecting more than one word

3. The highlighting and note function

4. That I won't lose access to the ade if I update the nightly's

Thank in advance. Please help a brother who wants an education out and is suffering due to the economic recession ;)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Oct 12, 2012
Ok I figured out what it was.
If you force. Gpu rendering you can't select more than one word

Just need to know if Adobe Digital editions work and if you can log on to your Adobe account on cm10.1

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

seunskills

Dec 2, 2007
Thanks so much for this, I actually bought my tab because of the reader and was so disappointed not to see it there, now I'm so happy to have it on my tab.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

achiko115

Jun 15, 2013
Actually made an account just to say this:

By far the best ebookreader for any Tablet/Phone I have ever used. The feel gets so close to reading an actual book that I don't even miss it anymore.

Thank god I found this and thank you for uploading it!

kabalk

Jun 21, 2007
Hello

Looking for a solution to use Samsung Ebook Reader application I found this post.
Hope that is not closed and someone can help me.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 with Android 2.3.4 and use the application to read Samsung.ebook.reader.

I want to also install it on my phone, a Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100P (NFC version) but even if properly instaled, dont work.
The S2 has android version 2.3.6 I9100PXXKI3 because I use some applications of the job that do not work correctly in ICS.

I found the internet version of Samsung.ebook.reader 3.30201112161746, but there is a problem with the resolution.
When you open the app, the text looks big, the icons at the top are larger and overlap, and the bottom menu is also oversized.

I tried modifying the application with Apk Multi Tool, but I'm very clumsy and I can not change resolution.

Please, can someone more skilled than me, get it to work properly on 800x480 WVGA screens?

Thanks and regards.

mtmello

Feb 24, 2010
Man, working very well in my GT P5110 with Mokee ROM (KitKat 4.4.2), including import function.

I'm really very happy.

Thanks ever so much. IMHO Samsung eBook read is the best ever, since my SGT P1000L.

Sent from my P5110 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    samsung ebook reader 1.7.20120907 apk
    last ebook reader by samsung.
    install, reboot, enjoy!

http://db.tt/SFgGmyzB
    we should give out a rewards if anyone make it work without stock ICS ROM or TW. What I meant if running pure ICS ROM (CM9) or JB.
    so far it does installs, but always crashes when you tried import.

go here

you also need MyFiles.apk to be able to import books. both Ebook and MyFiles are resigned. tested on my galaxy tab 10.1v (stock ics non-touchwiz rom)

I have made the following changes:
    - to MyFiles.apk (taken from earler honeycomb P7500 touchwiz rom) :
    -- no support for external usb storage as my tab doesn't support it, don't have time to add some try-catch statements to make it compatible with devices that support it.
    -- disabled android.intent.action.MEDIA_MOUNTED receiver, so an activity won't show up on boot (we don't need this is anyway)

- to Ebook.apk
    -- default font is changed to DroidSansFallback. CODE2000.TTF removed from assets/fonts/
    -- replaced libadobermsdkwrapper.so with one from P7500's honeycomb Ebook.apk. default library results in crashes on my tablet.
    -- CODE2000.TTF replaced with Roboto-Regular.ttf
    -- small change to com/samsung/elibreader/BookshelfLibraryViewer to make it work with my MyFiles.apk. otherwise it would require newe MyFiles.
    -- disabled tts language detection.
    -- fixed a memory leak due to not implemented native method (related to screen capturing, takeSnapshot in FBSnapshotMaker or something)

as a result of the above TTS will not work at all. LensControl may work or may not work, depends, it doesn't for me

there is still a horrible memory leak in bookshelf's show by title / category / author views. MAT gives some hints that it is related to a ListView instance. I support a layoutinflater.... I may fix that in the future, or I may not fix, depends :))

I have also uploaded modified sources so you guys know what and where has been changed, search for "# " comments.

remember, no guarantees, "works for me" doesn't mean that it will also work for you.

and @Luxor thanks for sharing the apk. I've been fighting some really weird bugs with a newer apk, this one is alot better.
    MyFiles app

Hi Seo,

I appreciate very much your port of Samsung Ebook and MyFiles apps! I use it every day on my Transformer Pad TF300T. The only remaining problem is that I have 800+ ebooks in my micro SDHC card and I always have to copy to the internal card those I want to import into the Ebook app.

I know I may ask too much for you, but would it be possible to modify the MyFiles in order to recognise also the SDHC card? In Transformer Pad the route is '\Removable\MicroSD'.

Thanks a lot again in advance!

Best regards,

Tibor