Review of B&W P3 headphones w/lots of pics

Search This thread

jRi0T68

Jan 28, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I am really impressed with the detail description and There is no doubt, these are stylish headphones, but how does it sound barke while moving in a car

I've had my P5 headphones for a long time, as well as my B&W Panorama sound bar, have used a Zeppelin for years, and used to run the West Coast warehouse that distributed merchandise for B&W USA. I have a fair amount of experience with their products.

I can tell you that no product of theirs will ever be uncomfortable, unstylish, or a burden to deal with. You could wear P5's for hours on end, and I have, make crystal clear phone calls with them, which I have, experience no issue in invasive sound from the outside world, and I'd expect P3 to be much the same.

Of course, I still prefer my Shure SE215 IEMs. Lol.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
I am really impressed with the detail description and There is no doubt, these are stylish headphones, but how does it sound barke while moving in a car

Not really sure what do you mean by "sound barke while moving in a car"?!? Can you elaborate more on your question? :)

Also, it would be great if you can go back and edit your reply by deleting a copy of my post in there. Thanks!

hamzaq

Feb 2, 2014
P7 is the Ultimate Luxury headphones

The P3 & P5 are history, the B&W P7 is by far the best product in terms of sound, comfort, prestige and build quality

Best of british

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
The P3 & P5 are history, the B&W P7 is by far the best product in terms of sound, comfort, prestige and build quality

Best of british

Indeed, P7 is great. Reviewed it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2567600 . Can't comment about P5, but P7 is their flagship for sure; strong bass, great treble, clear mids. But it's not an audiophile quality headphones. I was listening to it for awhile until I read Tyll's review on Innerfidelity and he pointed out that B&W applied their own Eq in a way that make mids sounds altered. Don't get me wrong, it sounds awesome but when you compare to Senns or Westone or even my new fav Dolphins - vocals doesn't sound as natural on P7. But still, very enjoyable headphones, for sure in my Top5!!!