[Q] Text messages sometimes do not send

Search This thread

jedinegotiator

May 13, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Hi guys. I am having problems sending text messages sometimes. 9/10 texts I send go through just fine but occasionally when I send a text it will just flash the sending logo on and on. I do not get an error message it just does not send. I thought it may be an issue with the ROM but I did a factory reset and tried three different ROMS and I am still having the same problem. I am currently running Cataclysm ROM with Franco Kernel R32. Any idea what my problem could be? Sprint is my carrier and my signal is fine when trying to send these messages. Is it possible it has something to do with my baseband/radio? I read somewhere that some people had problems with TWRP corrupting their baseband.

I'm stumped so any ideas would be appreciated. Right now when this happens I usually just restart the phone and it fixes it.

jedinegotiator

May 13, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Hi guys. I am having problems sending text messages sometimes. 9/10 texts I send go through just fine but occasionally when I send a text it will just flash the sending logo on and on. I do not get an error message it just does not send. I thought it may be an issue with the ROM but I did a factory reset and tried three different ROMS and I am still having the same problem. I am currently running Cataclysm ROM with Franco Kernel R32. Any idea what my problem could be? Sprint is my carrier and my signal is fine when trying to send these messages. Is it possible it has something to do with my baseband/radio? I read somewhere that some people had problems with TWRP corrupting their baseband.

I'm stumped so any ideas would be appreciated. Right now when this happens I usually just restart the phone and it fixes it.
Anyone?

jedinegotiator

May 13, 2011
Fairfax, VA