[ROM][STOCK][CWM] Stock Deodexed ROMs

Search This thread

jami2976

Apr 8, 2011
Can I flash this in odin with lagfix enabled???? Rooted my charge last night worked great, woke up this morning and stuck on samsung logo

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

yyhd

Apr 2, 2011
California
Ok im so glad you posted these, imnuts. These files basically got my baseband modems back.?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA Premium App

BeefJerky9

Sep 29, 2008
Unfortunately, I have an issue with the EE4 deodexed ROM, and it is reproducible.

After installing it for the first time, I get an error in CWM stating "Can't mount /sdcard." Reflashing CWM with ODIN did not fix the issue. Note that on this install, I had installed the PBJ kernel prior to installing this deodexed ROM.

At this point, I had to restore the full stock ED2 and do the OTA to EE4. This time I installed this deodexed EE4 first, rather than installing the kernel first to see if that made a difference. After installing this deodexed EE4 once again, it went back to the default android recovery. After reinstalling CWM, I once again got the same error of "Can't mount /sdcard." This is a problem since I am no longer able to do any updates in CWM.

This EE4 deodexed ROM will boot, but I have problems accessing the SD card when hooked to the computer. It can't read many files, and won't write at all. I have no problems accessing the SD card outside of this ROM.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

scamish76

Sep 23, 2011
Unfortunately, I have an issue with the EE4 deodexed ROM, and it is reproducible.

After installing it for the first time, I get an error in CWM stating "Can't mount /sdcard." Reflashing CWM with ODIN did not fix the issue. Note that on this install, I had installed the PBJ kernel prior to installing this deodexed ROM.

At this point, I had to restore the full stock ED2 and do the OTA to EE4. This time I installed this deodexed EE4 first, rather than installing the kernel first to see if that made a difference. After installing this deodexed EE4 once again, it went back to the default android recovery. After reinstalling CWM, I once again got the same error of "Can't mount /sdcard." This is a problem since I am no longer able to do any updates in CWM.

This EE4 deodexed ROM will boot, but I have problems accessing the SD card when hooked to the computer. It can't read many files, and won't write at all. I have no problems accessing the SD card outside of this ROM.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

I have the same problem. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?

scamish76

Sep 23, 2011
unfortunately this didnt work. I decided to use imnuts debloated rom and then downloaded the deodexed rom for the apks that i wanted to install. This method seemed to fix the sdcard issue. I'm curious as to why flashing the deodexed rom would affect the scdard while the debloated rom works???

Thank you for helping anyway.

anoninja118

Mar 31, 2011
L.A.
unfortunately this didnt work. I decided to use imnuts debloated rom and then downloaded the deodexed rom for the apks that i wanted to install. This method seemed to fix the sdcard issue. I'm curious as to why flashing the deodexed rom would affect the scdard while the debloated rom works???

Thank you for helping anyway.

if I'm not mistaken the deodexed roms were early packages that had an sd card write issue, the debloated one should include the fix, hence no issues

blazing through on my 4G Droid Charge

Top Liked Posts