Galaxy S Plus I9001 Q&A

Search This thread

Csapi007

Aug 5, 2011
Code

GT-I9001
There's no date on the label, but there's a date on the battery: 2011/06/09 (y/m/d)

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
I had similar problem (got stuck in 7/15 ext4)... i changed computer and cable... my 9001 is now 2.3.4 and rooted.

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
Yeah, there isn't anything about manufacturing date.
Only this stuff:
Model: GT-I9001
SSN: -I9001GSMH
FCC ID: A3LGTI9001
Imei & ssn.

I saw manufacturing date somewhere but i've flashed my phone allready... Can someone check: Settings.. Info. If i remember correctly it was there.

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
I used: ODIN 4.4.3. (Aries VE)
Heard something that they're using that same program in repair shops.
You will lose all your data from phone if you update. Played games, txt messages etc.

-Majkel-

Apr 29, 2011
When I rooted my phone I saw that battery life is shorter than before? Is it possible ? Before root battery holds 2 days now is only one, and sometimes it has much problem with it. When I leave phone on entire night about 8 hours it eats 20-25% battery, before maybe 10%. I attached 2 screenshot of working my phone at night (this is after root, I don't have before root), this phone was unpluged before I went to bed.

big tester

Apr 8, 2011
Olen
[Q] Wich version do you have

i have bought an i9001. i have xxKG1 on it. It's a 2.3.3. Are there others with this version. Any bugs???

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
XXKP4, 2.3.4.
At least these versions exist:
Europe:
I9001XEKE8
I9001XXKF8
I9001XXKP4
I9001XXKG3
Provider:
I9001BOKF6
Arabic:
I9001JPKF7
I9001JPKG1

Source: samfirmware

Last edited:

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève
it is possible that after root you started an app which was running overnight and your battery life has been eaten because of that...try killing all the running apps and check if it still continues.

Personally, i've had experience with loads of devices and even though if "SuperUser" is consuming battery, it is not by much !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you ever think about change the i9001? Its old decice, there are a lot better phones on the market with great dev section and better development sources. Why you guys still have i9001 and after 2 years u decided to make a dev team when propably a lot of you would Like to change theri phones?

Tapatapatap i9001

Not everyone gets a new phone every 2 years. I keep it till it breaks.

Hi,
    soon the new team will release the CM10.1 ROM...

Here the link to the donations

thanks for your support...

DevConThread.png
    Hey guys, i like the idea of forming a developer group but i'm just asking what the big projects and what the advantages will be...

Hello trapjul, thanks for your question.

Currently we are working hard on the 3.4 Kernel and fixing the last bugs on CM10.1. Other Projects are in planning and we will inform you guys as soon as we have something to present you.
    Also we try to develop as unite. All important commits will be placed on 1 git to help other people to keep overview of the whole stuff. No more triple sync of repos or similar stuff needed.
    End users like you take profit of this too. In case any of our devs have no time, a other one can release a build or add patches to the git.

[/COLOR]
    Here's a question: as you are a team and you have a separate account, will you rebrand your work and post kernels, ROMs under this account? And is it going to be just cm or any other either original or ported ROMs?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium

Hello jokubas,

The CM10.1 will be released as TEAM build with stockkernel. There will still be custom kernels like CastagnaIT, Phenom or K^Kernel.

will our phone i9001 and galaxy w receive official support by cyanogenmod?

Hello cezaralboiu,

No. Never.

Regards
    AriesVE_DevCon
    Please Keep All non-Development Questions & Answer within this topic! to keep the Galaxy S Plus I9001 Development area with irrelevant pollution.

All previous Q&A are located here Galaxy S Plus I9001 Q&A archive

Thank you
    -- A.G.
    Hi,
    soon the new team will release the CM10.1 ROM...

Here the link to the donations

thanks for your support...

DevConThread.png

Hi,
    I'm one of the member of the Dev Connection Team

Up today we are 6 members; in alphabetic order:

CastagnaIT (dev)
    Christopher83 (dev)
    Educk (dev)
    Ivendor (dev)
    smeroni68 (tester)
    Xellar (tester)