[ROM] Atrix CM9 [ADT's SelfKANGish builds - 20120715]

Search This thread

A.VOID

Aug 10, 2010
FP settings? yes. But it still scrolls.

Yep, I see it now.

I've been trying some other landscape/ portrait stuff, and the ghosting crash seems more browser specific. Gmail and gallery work fine. It must be related to the browser crash issues. Boat browser will crash too (not new just fyi)

TheMan0790

May 22, 2011
I know Turl posted how to switch mounts, but some people here might be a bit iffy about trying adb. My suggestion: someone posted an fstab.zip file in Joker's thread a while back that has done the switch for me every time on Turl's builds.

Sent from my Atrix 4G(LOL) on CM9.

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org

crossxn

Nov 2, 2010
I went back to v4 from v5 because v4 has the best battery life ever. Turl, does the 2d enabling effect battery life on v5?

Sent from the (M)Atrix

xangma

May 15, 2008
My maps doesn't install from the market or file. It says incompatible shares user id or something.

I've searched, but couldn't find a fix. Anyone enlighten me?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

turl1

May 2, 2011
My maps doesn't install from the market or file. It says incompatible shares user id or something.

I've searched, but couldn't find a fix. Anyone enlighten me?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

format /system, wipe data, flash cm9, gapps and you should be able to install it from market then.

Reactions: xangma

rotty022

Mar 31, 2011
Plano
flashing v6 now. will report any issues.

fyi, reporting what already has been stated. v4 had best battery life. v5 did not have good battery life.

njarun

Sep 27, 2011
Kottayam
Oh mahn...this is awsome.....we are making a big progress in ICS. you guys are awsome. a BIG thanks..... :)

TheMan0790

May 22, 2011
I think I'm fairly certain in saying that, yes, 2d enabled will reduce battery life. Hence why v4, which did not have 2d enabled, was so darn amazing with battery life. Still, v6 has been pretty good for me.

Sent from my Atrix 4G(LOL) on CM9.

Nov 10, 2007
Ilmenau
Hi, turl!
i have installed v6 today, but the phone is in bootloop! fastboot-w not helps, wipe and a new Installation: bootloop again.
Sorry for my bad english

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App

stangy

Feb 21, 2007
Hey all.. I've just updated to v6 and newest gapps. I'm seeing some problems with the newest version of maps (6.3 i think). The screen blanks out if you scroll around on the map too much. This looks like the old issue we had before 2d was enabled. Anyone else seeing this?

MacAlert

Aug 14, 2008
Hey all.. I've just updated to v6 and newest gapps. I'm seeing some problems with the newest version of maps (6.3 i think). The screen blanks out if you scroll around on the map too much. This looks like the old issue we had before 2d was enabled. Anyone else seeing this?

I had that happen to me the first time I loaded maps. Haven't had it since I rebooted.

I do have one bug, the browser FC's every time I change orientation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, given the confusion that was arising on jokersax's thread, I'm opening this one to keep things a bit more organized. You are still encouraged to (and you should, really) read the other thread, and play with both builds. Feel free to compare them, and make sure you mention which build are you using.

CM9 - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.androidro.ms/olympus/cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    GApps, courtesy of Goo - http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
    File mirrors courtesy of Jokersax (outdated) - http://www.jokersax.com/developer-pages/turl/

Code:
    cbb650b6b028ba745926f27ed14bc563  cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    dc560aa235e8dd8cb00df0cefb5abd38  gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

Tips for this build:
    • If you are getting weird stuff, go to CWM, format /system (mounts & storage menu), flash CM9, flash gapps, reboot. If you are still getting weird stuff, do a normal wipe/factory reset.
    • Don't flash any 2D fixes
    • Don't flash any kernels, this update contains kernel modifications you should be running
    • If you really want blur-like sdcard mounts, go to Settings -> Storage -> Menu button -> Storage configuration, tick 'Use internal storage', and reboot your phone
    • You can now manage fingerprints and configure fingerprint sensor navigation on the advanced device settings, many thanks epinter!
    • Wifi/bluetooth tether is working once again.
    • Opera Mobile works good
    • Check out for Wifi N networks on the 5Ghz band (thanks epinter!)
    • Retest Foursquare and the like
    • Test all the new led configuration stuff!
    New refreshed build on first post, pretty much no changes hardware wise, but it has all CM improvements and fixes to date, including the Torch app. Enjoy!
    Kernel 025 is available for CM9 ADT Self-Kang ONLY!

https://twitter.com/#!/faux123/status/170954844323057664
    Come on guys... don't be snippy with each other. There's no need to talk about battery life in this thread unless you have a potential fix. If you don't have a way to fix it, then don't mention it. Complaints and arguing don't help developers solve alleged problems.
    #7 posted on post #1! Main changes include volume rocker wake (under screen settings) and whatever else got merged into CM in this timeframe. I also fixed the over 100% battery charge issue and enabled the CRT animation