[ROM] Android Open Kang Project

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4152895

Hi...
Does wifi calling and video camera work...i read the OP but does not say what doesnt work on it.

NSingh95

Aug 8, 2009
Columbus, OH
Guys someone please help me, Im loving this ROM so far but the only problem I have run into is that when I try to make a call all is hear is like weird banging (gun like) noise, how can I fix this please help, its greatly appreciated.
Thank you

btw i have the buill 33 installed.!

Last edited:

SpaceRanger69

Jun 1, 2006
Guys someone please help me, Im loving this ROM so far but the only problem I have run into is that when I try to make a call all is hear is like weird banging (gun like) noise, how can I fix this please help, its greatly appreciated.
Thank you

btw i have the buill 33 installed.!

Look for the Baseband fix. Apply it an you'll be good to go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

You can find the latest release here

GAPPS

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Roman
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    Just in case...
    Some questions:

1. Why include a different launcher with the standard launcher?
    2. Why customize the settings app to put some of the sections that were in the front part into your own section?
    3. Why did you remove the galaxy live wallpaper?

Doing the 2 above caused my launcher app and settings app's settings to not be restored properly.

Why did you customize the default launcher and the settings app? Those should never be changed unless its a bug fix. It's why I use cyanogenmod so that I don't deal with these kinds of problems.

I'm heading back to hellfire sandwich 1.3.

You need to be more specific. What do you mean "customized the settings app?" It's stock with the exception of a new spot added for Rom Control.

Why include two launchers? To please everyone... lol. I personally use Nova. It has way more options than anything I've used.

The galaxy live wallpaper? That wallpaper does not come on stock ICS. I know because I have a GSM Galaxy Nexus.

Let me be perfectly clear. This is not CM. This is not a CM9 kang. This is AOKP which is completely different. I used the device and vendor trees from CM so that stuff like data/cell/etc will work. As far as the rom and features it is 110% DIFFERENT. So restoring anything is not a good idea.

themoreyouknow.jpg
    Some questions:

1. Why include a different launcher with the standard launcher?
    2. Why customize the settings app to put some of the sections that were in the front part into your own section?
    3. Why did you remove the galaxy live wallpaper?

Doing the 2 above caused my launcher app and settings app's settings to not be restored properly.

Why did you customize the default launcher and the settings app? Those should never be changed unless its a bug fix.

MUST. RESIST. BAN.
    Ok guys and gals... OP UPDATED!

Data and cell both work.
    90% of Rom Control should be working now
    BROWSER STILL BROKE - 3RD PARTY BROWSERS WORK FINE
    VIDEO RECORDING BROKE - there's an app you can download though for this

And of course, please do a CLEAN INSTALL (wipe data)

This is the last build that will be uploaded to 4shared. All future builds will be posted on for download on goo-inside.me and will be downloadable here - http://forum.aokp.co/page/releases

And yes, you can expect this to get updated from here on out every time we release a new build of AOKP. :)

Enjoy!