Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mediatech1

Jan 11, 2010
Los Angeles
RE: Dirt CM9 V2 OS reboot?

You answered your own question

Edit: Post numero 100!

On V2 I experience the Team Dirt falling green letters on white background. I was very careful in how I wiped using Smeklus. Did superwipe and Factory Data reset 3 times before flashing CM9 V2 ROM. Then moved to REMIX ICS and it was better but mapping of buttons on EVO are different [Samsung] than standard EVO. Going to give CM9 V1.5 or earlier a shot.

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
On V2 I experience the Team Dirt falling green letters on white background. I was very careful in how I wiped using Smeklus. Did superwipe and Factory Data reset 3 times before flashing CM9 V2 ROM. Then moved to REMIX ICS and it was better but mapping of buttons on EVO are different [Samsung] than standard EVO. Going to give CM9 V1.5 or earlier a shot.
Wait are you saying the mapping of the buttons are different on RemICS then your standard EVO ROM or what are you saying?

The supersonic-keypad.kl is exactly the same on both this ROM and RemICS....here's a pastebin of the one on RemICS-UX if you don't believe me :)

http://pastebin.com/P66kMbes

Also you may want to partition your sdcard if you haven't already as this is sometimes a reason for reboots.....BUT we won't be able to troubleshoot without a logcat!

[EDIT]

Another thing, you may want to hold off on reporting any more bugs as PapaSmurf is working on releasing another version which is built from source and should be a bit more "bug" free

Last edited:

bigbear6708

Apr 13, 2012
I've used your tweaks before papa...looking forward to seeing what this bad boy has in store for my evo!!!! Team dirt rocks

sent from my Reloaded EVO

Reactions: ropodope

ropodope

Feb 1, 2011
Floor Me
I can feel it coming in the air tonite....oh Lord. And I've been waiting for papa's sweet build for all of my life..oh Lord...oh Lord.

ropodope

What did the five fingers say to the face? Sa la ppa.

Reactions: EvoCM7fTw420

xx5352

Jan 6, 2011
I can feel it coming in the air tonite....oh Lord. And I've been waiting for papa's sweet build for all of my life..oh Lord...oh Lord.<br />
<br />
ropodope<br />
<br />
What did the five fingers say to the face? Sa la ppa.

I'm waiting patiently myself!

Sent from my ICS Evo via Team D. I. R. T.

PlatinumPenguin

Mar 18, 2012
Houston

My bad, the original wording confused me a bit. The word didn't was in front of everything in that sentence then "accidentally" just confused me. Hope you figure it out and it works out for you.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Delete thread
    Delete thread
    Happy Memorial Day!!

Alright fellas, I'll see you guys later on tonight with a copy of CM9 v1.5 NON A2SD and a few flashable mods!

Enjoy the rest of the day and have a healthy and safe Memorial Day! Also remember those that have given the ultimate sacrifice so you can enjoy the freedoms they fought for! As a veteran of nine years in the military, I will always remember!

Additionally, thanks to those whose still risk their lives to keep those rights strong! If you guys didn't know our very own mazwoz is currently deployed so head over to his thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1481091 and give him a thanks or two while you're getting your BBQ on today!!

Til tonight....Stay Safe!!
    Disclaimer

****************PLEASE READ****************

I am not going to continue answering questions related to any MODs outside of what I've posted on the second post of this thread! IF and WHEN you decide to flash the Reloaded ICS aka CM9 UI Enhancements which are found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531222 you need to post on that thread because I'm not in any way or form involved in that development project! If you flash ANY mod and run into problems, that's on YOU!

This ROM by itself runs like a champ in my personal opinion and I think I have a handful of people that would agree!

I would like to make it clear once again, this ROM on it's own....NO MODS, NO TWEAKS or ANYTHING ELSE that you find on another thread, runs without any problems aside from those listed under known issues in the OP!

Please don't take this the wrong way or think I'm being rude BUT stopping to answer questions about something that is beyond my control (Reloaded ICS) is getting in the way of doing what I truly would like to do to this ROM! It is also getting in the way of filling requests that members have posted.

Thank you and I hope we can get back on track here!

Alex aka Mazdarider23 :D:D
    The OP has been updated with CM9 V1.5!! ALSO, do me a favor and read the ENTIRE OP as most of the common questions are answered IF you read the OP!!