[Q] Which ROM it's better to install?

Search This thread

Cristianeon

May 9, 2014
Hi!

First of all, I'm new! I'm from Spain, so my English level could be poor!

I've bought a P880! I think I'll have it on Monday!

I read, I read and I read and I don't know which ROM is better! I dunno...

Could you help me? I'd like a simple rom, without bugs...

Thanks for all!!!!! :D

I'm glad to be here!

abhi08638

Jul 11, 2012
Hi!

I'm glad to be here!

Best ROM threads are not allowed on XDA. I suggest you try them because everyone has different tastes

don't forget to hit thanks!

Reactions: Ottonet

Ottonet

Sep 13, 2012
Milan
But I can't try all the roms... I don't know how to start!

I need a simple rom, a simple kernel...

It's nice to see you are so enthusiastic, but @abh08638 is right. "best rom" threads are not allowed.
That is not the most important thing, though. Whichever Rom you will ever install, there are lots of things you must learn.
You say that you have read a lot, but it seems to me that you still have a lot to read.
First off, if you *really* read a lot from this forum you already knew about asking about best roms.
So, let me give you a hint: make a good usage of the couple of days before your phone arrives, learn about rooting and unlocking the bootloader, learn about flashing kdz images and how to make nandroid backups.
Learn before asking dummy things, then you will figure out what Rom best suits your needs.
And yes you will have to test every existing Rom by yourself.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: abhi08638

Cristianeon

May 9, 2014
It's nice to see you are so enthusiastic, but @abh08638 is right. "best rom" threads are not allowed.
That is not the most important thing, though. Whichever Rom you will ever install, there are lots of things you must learn.
You say that you have read a lot, but it seems to me that you still have a lot to read.
First off, if you *really* read a lot from this forum you already knew about asking about best roms.
So, let me give you a hint: make a good usage of the couple of days before your phone arrives, learn about rooting and unlocking the bootloader, learn about flashing kdz images and how to make nandroid backups.
Learn before asking dummy things, then you will figure out what Rom best suits your needs.

I know the rules, but I'm not as pro as you...

Also, I'm spanish. It's too dificcult for me to read a lot of info about it... I need easy things!!!

I know this is one of the greatest forums, but I need help. I need a rom/kernel to start! Then, I will be able to know more about it...

Send me a PM with the rom if its "illegal" to post it...

Regards

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
Zaiben or Enox if you want stock-based, Beanstalk if you want KitKat.
That's just my opinion, and a good place to start till you read up on others and become familiar with what's on offer.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

I'm glad to be here!

Best ROM threads are not allowed on XDA. I suggest you try them because everyone has different tastes

don't forget to hit thanks!

So read up on the threads, choose a few that sound good and try them out.

And... Read the rules of XDA :p