NeatROM 5.0/Ressurection ROM equivalent for S4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ranjb

Nov 6, 2010
Hi

I am coming from an S2 where I used a mixture of Resurrection and NeatROM 5.0 based on Kitkat 4.4.2.

I am looking for a similar ROM on my S4, one of the best features I liked was the App screens being smaller so much more Apps could fit on the screen, also the ability to fit more onto the screen, similar a Galaxy Note.

I am sorry I dont know what these actual features are called. I am assuming there are S4 ROMs which also have these features.

Can anyone recommend a good ROM or point in the right direction if someone has compared many ROMs with screenshots? That would be very handy.

Also I am on EE in the UK. My phone signal tends to be fairly weak in certain places. Could I upgrade to another radio which would improve the coverage? If so if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

MOD: Apologizes I think I have put this in the wrong section. if you could please move if this is the case... Sorry!

Last edited:

ronnie498

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 22, 2010
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion, and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.
Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed
ronnie498
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts