[Q] picture wont show?

Search This thread

heyjhay

Oct 2, 2013
why my picture thumbnail wont show up in my computer? i need to double click the picture to see it and thats very annoying to do it one by one to see the picture i have jellybean 4.1.2 hope you understand me guys im not that good in english

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
Geelong AU
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
How about searching ? This is the eleventeenth thread you've made over the past few days where you could easily have searched & found an answer to your question.

Lazy much ?

Edit - Everyone else - stop spoonfeeding this guy, he's never going to learn anything if he gets answers to every single question he asks.

Reactions: banjara

heyjhay

Oct 2, 2013
How about searching ? This is the eleventeenth thread you've made over the past few days where you could easily have searched & found an answer to your question.

Lazy much ?

Edit - Everyone else - stop spoonfeeding this guy, he's never going to learn anything if he gets answers to every single question he asks.

i try to search about this picture thumbnail in this Galaxy S II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum but i cant find the answer specifically to my problem actually i find some but also theres no reply for solutions that's why i made my own thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Lazy much ?