[Q] CSC file? where can i find one?
i installed the latest jellybean official firmware.
i don't have EFS backup, and i got the "unknown" problem under the csc.
i can't change it by any way.
someone have a link to a jellybean csc for galaxy i9100?
* I will flash a new firmware that will be compatible with it.
~~~~~~~~~~ i found this thread (but no updated csc for i9100 though...)
1. flash the Stock ROM one version older than the Stock ROM you want to install
2. check if csc is unkown (dialer -> *#1234#)
3. take some old csc file online* (one fitting best to your rom date)
4. go to download-mode (vol-down+home+power-on)
5. flash only the csc file via odin
6. reboot and check if csc changed (dialer -> *#1234#)
7. go to download-mode and flash the stock rom you wanted in the first place
8. reboot and check if csc has changed
9. enjoy your genuine Samsung Galaxy S III