[UTIL][WIN][ALL Android Devices]APK Installer for Android Devices FINAL

Search This thread

tltan86

Jun 30, 2011
This is another tool i wrote with simple to run and operate ! Just drag apk files and drop into yellow zone, everything is complete !

b89d15425906b492299410dce0dc63c3_49153809.apkinstaller.png

Instructions :
- Turn on Android device and connect USB cable to your computer.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Tick Unknow sources.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Tick USB Debugging.
- Run this tool.
- Drag and drop one or more apk files into yellow zone and wait till Install Completed !
**There are 2 options : Internal Memory and Reinstall.
+ Internal memory : Install apk file into internal memory (phone memory not ex-sdcard). By default this tool will install into ex-sdcard.
+ Reinstall : Reinstall program that corrupted .

Download (This tool require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to run) :
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 : - FINAL Release :

Thanks OP! This is what I'm looking for! I have another phone Motorola XT720 currently running fjfalcon CM9, with Market app added by xiurobert. But Market app keep fc. Need to find alternative to install apk.

Thanks again! :laugh:

derrickonline

Feb 18, 2009
^^ To the guy above ^^ FYI Titanium Backup has always done restoring of APKs without interaction but it's only available in the Pro version.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Dose this bypass the "install" prompt for every APK and just silently installs all? Or you you still have to tick "install" for each APK once the previous install has finished? Thats the only thing I wish Titanium Backup could do. I want to be able to restore everything with one click rather than baby the damn thing.

^^ To the guy above ^^ FYI Titanium Backup has always done restoring of APKs without interaction but it's only available in the Pro version.

moldor

Aug 30, 2006
Bowen Mountain, NSW
This is another tool i wrote with simple to run and operate ! Just drag apk files and drop into yellow zone, everything is complete !

Instructions :
- Run this tool.
- Drag and drop one or more apk files into yellow zone and wait till Install Completed !
+ Internal memory : Install apk file into internal memory (phone memory not ex-sdcard). By default this tool will install into ex-sdcard.

Why would you need this ? You can just copy the APK files to the device and then click onj them from the File Manager in Android - providing you have the unknown sources option ticked, they install fine.

bong4316

May 14, 2010
Hmm its lost on some how convenient this app is.
It just means you just drop and drag from your pc the apks then they automatically install
on your phone without you picking up the phone then using a file manager to click on each apk one by one which is time consuming and slow and irritating if you have hundreds of apps.
With this windows based installer its just drag and drop.
Nice time saver!

ral6387

May 6, 2007
bologna -italy
Friends, I have a problem, I used the tools for a long time and never have a problem, now I get this message: "thanksadb server is out of date. killing..." and consequently does not work anymore, what should I do.

thanks

4Freedom

Jul 9, 2013

[/QUOTE]

with my phone lg l5 i cant install / move app on my external sdcard(16 gb!!!!!!!!!) i can only put music img and files NOT APPLICATION
with the option of this software i can install apo on my external memory what wiil it happen help??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Instructions :
    - Run this tool.

- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 :
    - FINAL Release :
    Dose this bypass the "install" prompt for every APK and just silently installs all? Or you you still have to tick "install" for each APK once the previous install has finished? Thats the only thing I wish Titanium Backup could do. I want to be able to restore everything with one click rather than baby the damn thing.

It does indeed bypass the install prompt. Just tried it out, works flawlessly and makes it very quick & efficient to test out multiple .apk's or backups that I have lying around on my computer.

Thanks OP!!
    My guess is.....nope. This is just me...but it doesn't make much sense. .net framework...but it's for android??? I read it 4 times and I'm still not sure what is or what it's for...

Very easy to lose interest.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

From what I'm reading...

1.- Connect your phone with "debug mode" on and the "allow apps from known source" on
    2.- open the program on your pc
    3.- drag and drop all the apk's you want to install
    4.- the program will install all of them without you having to install one by one
    5.- ???
    6.- PROFIT!!

It looks handy, I will subscribe to this thread in hope for later updates.

NOTE: You need Microsoft FrameNetwork 3.5 ON YOUR PC for the program to run. (You run the program on the PC, not the cellphone)

Instructions :
    - Run this tool.

Oh, sweet dude!
    Can't wait to try this out!!