Lexington, KY
c6e4c893-f145-9c02.jpg

Only way I could find away to take advantage of this screen... lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA App

Reactions: reinbeau

thalinedominata

Jun 19, 2007
home screen icons

how can i change the native email app to the GMAIL app on the bottom of my home screen. i can't seem to change any of those 5 icons.

giantenemybird

Oct 28, 2011
Austin, TX
how can i change the native email app to the GMAIL app on the bottom of my home screen. i can't seem to change any of those 5 icons.

open your app drawer and hit the menu button. then select edit. it will have you change your view type to customizable grid. that will allow you to drag **** down there. don't forget to hit menu again and save afterwards.

LiquidArrogance

Jan 25, 2012
This all looks so awesome . . . I really can't wait to get knee deep in Android and start nerding out on this phone!! My iPhone already looks and feels like a pager :D

Romee74

May 3, 2011
Finally getting mine setup. Coming from the SGS2. Just picked it up this afternoon from the att store.

uploadfromtaptalk1329705422134.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

trazbot

Feb 6, 2007
My setup for the time being ...

Attachments

• Lockscreen.jpg
    Lockscreen.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,295
  • Homescreen.jpg
    Homescreen.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,440

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, I don't. Even if I did I'm not sure I have the artistic ability to utilize it lol!

LOL no worries ;)

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

You wouldn't want to zip up a full set of those with all blue tints instead of the other colors, would you?

These labels
    GMail - Web - Apps - Sms - Phone

(none that are all caps)

I would be in your debt!

Also, what app do you use to change the icon for each app in the dock?

Here ya go....remember to hit the thanks....and remember if you run out of thanks here....just go over to your xda app or tapatalk app and you get to hit thanks all you want. :cool:

uNd2W.png
    bl1VW.png

46yEE.png
    2ABLZ.png
    QhyOR.png
    LCARS

I've done a LOT of work on my G-Note's LCARS set up. Here's what I have so far:

Lock Screen:
    LCARSLockScreen.png

Working icons for Flipboard, Nav home & Amazon Price Check. Working media buttons

Home Screen (Bridge):
    LCARSBridge.png

Working icons on the right hand side for Maps, Agenda, Games folder & Kindle

Tools Screen (Engineering):
    LCARSEngineering.png

Working Globe/Reboot icon (performs fast reboot). Gauges on upper right open Double Twist Alarm, Ambiance & Audio Manager Pro. Working icons on mid/bottom right for Dropbox and FX File Manager. Modded Evernote widget.

The buttons on the upper right of the home screen that say Holodeck & Engineering take you directly to that screen. Likewise on the engineering screen there are Bridge and Holodeck buttons.

The Holodeck screen is what I am working on now. It will house multimedia/web apps.

This is a far cry from my usual minimalistic set ups, but it's a lot of fun to look at :D.
    Much appreciated!! Wouldn't happen to have an icon for the "web" that matches would you!?

want want want :rolleyes:

ano3R.png

now you owe me the rest of your THANKS hits for today and tomorrow :p
    AoCP CP3 with Theme Trans Burraku

picture.php

picture.php
    picture.php
    Keeping it real gents...no haters...:p:D:p