HTC One X Pre-order

Search This thread

diegosps

May 26, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
VAT is the EU Tax.
If you ship to any country outside it, you don't have to pay it, only your country import taxes rule.
In UK VAT = 20%, in Ireland 23%.. and soo on...

Here in Brazil custom taxes is as high as 80%. You don't pay the 20% VAT, but you pay 80% in taxes here... Really insane.

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED
I'm planning to Pre-order but my question is do I need to pay anything extra like Import TAX or custom duty etc. ? I'm from India.

Super Chimp

Nov 5, 2008
Was up on Amazon for pre-order but now appears to be only available from there via a third party retailer & Play last time I like didn't even have it up for pre-order.

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
Reactions: ShyamSasi

ajftl

Mar 30, 2010
Amazon US never does preorders? The one x is nowhere to be seen

Negrielectronics. I said pages back. I pre ordered from them again negri electronics. They even have pre orders for the S. I just got my Xperia s from them. They awesome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ZeroRilix

Mar 23, 2011
Covington
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I ordered one from clove.co.uk and it cost me €410.00 + €16.00 shipping which equaled $679.25 here in the USA.

How's that, did you have to pay an import tax or something? Looking at the exchange rate, it said that price was 668. I'm gonna be doing the same thing and want to be sure of the price I'm gonna pay in dollars.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using XDA app

lyall29

Apr 4, 2011
Arkadelphia, AR
How's that, did you have to pay an import tax or something? Looking at the exchange rate, it said that price was 668. I'm gonna be doing the same thing and want to be sure of the price I'm gonna pay in dollars.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using XDA app

I really don't know why it was $679.00 thats just what was debited from by bank. There could be a charge from my bank or the company Clove.co.uk uses for credit card purchases. I never checked into it.

Willieumm

Oct 4, 2010
I really don't know why it was $679.00 thats just what was debited from by bank. There could be a charge from my bank or the company Clove.co.uk uses for credit card purchases. I never checked into it.

The exchange rate from dollars to pounds changes daily. This will influence the price when paying with USD.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

kruegz

Jul 28, 2008
Brisbane
A few places have it for pre-order in Aus as well. I know a few don't like Expansys, but I've never had an issue...yet. :p

Mobicity has it too, but a for a little more (~AU$100)

http://www.mobicity.com.au/htc-one-x.html

http://www.expansys.com.au/s.aspx?search=htc one&partner=banner

Need it now >.< My HD2 is slowly dying!!! It has served me well for nearly 2.5 years!

Got a letter from Tel$tra the other day and they are shutting off 2100hz 3G off in August! My poor EU HD2 will not be worth much. *epic sad-face*

Top Liked Posts