[Q] [L7] [CM11] How about insert contatc when composing a message

Search This thread

TahaX

Jan 13, 2014
Tks bro by answer my Q.
But I want ask How about to insert contatc number when I composing a mesage.?

When you open your default messaging application, there should be a plus in the right upper corner of you screen. Tap on that icon and enter the number you want to text, then enter your message. I hope this helps.

Reactions: thehuypt

thehuypt

Jun 7, 2013
Hanoi
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
When you open your default messaging application, there should be a plus in the right upper corner of you screen. Tap on that icon and enter the number you want to text, then enter your message. I hope this helps.

I nid insert on my message. Plz view my image attach.
Sorry because my English not good

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-31-15-07-55.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-31-15-07-55.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 19

TahaX

Jan 13, 2014

Do you want to know how to send a message to a contact or how to send a message including a contact to a contact? This might be a bit difficult for you to understand. I'll explain both ways.

Sending a message to a contact is simple, do you see where you typed that letter "H"? Either press on that small line or press on the plus to the right of the line to insert a contact you'd like to send a message to.

If you want to send a contact's number to another contact, simply copy his or her number and paste it in your message. Then send it.

thehuypt

Jun 7, 2013
Hanoi
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Do you want to know how to send a message to a contact or how to send a message including a contact to a contact? This might be a bit difficult for you to understand. I'll explain both ways.

Sending a message to a contact is simple, do you see where you typed that letter "H"? Either press on that small line or press on the plus to the right of the line to insert a contact you'd like to send a message to.

If you want to send a contact's number to another contact, simply copy his or her number and paste it in your message. Then send it.
:D Tks TahaX very much :D
My problems is ur ways 2nd T_T
And copy - paste is only one solve?

TahaX

Jan 13, 2014

Press on the 3 dot menu in the right upper corner, if I'm correct it should give you an option to add something, like a photo or a contact. Select the contact you'd like to send and everything should be fine!

madmanxirtam

Jun 19, 2014
Wroclaw
Hello there mister :) You can use app from Play Store called Share Contacts via SMS made by Dor Naveh

With this app on contact screen you can select share->text message.

Wysłane z Galaxy 551 przez Tapatalk.
---------------------------
Sorry for my english.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now, I use Copy - Paste only. Do u have other? :(

I'm not entirely sure what your problem/question is, but if you're trying to send a message that is in your drafts, simply tap the message and send it to one of your contacts.
    Tks bro by answer my Q.
    But I want ask How about to insert contatc number when I composing a mesage.?

Press on the 3 dot menu in the right upper corner, if I'm correct it should give you an option to add something, like a photo or a contact. Select the contact you'd like to send and everything should be fine!
    I cant fint it. My ROM I used is Rom CM 11 by cr3pt
    Pls see my image attached.

In that case I think that copying and pasting the number in your message is the only way.