Radio 2.15.00.09.01 with PRI 1.77_003 w/ RA Recovery incl Flipz Flashable

Search This thread

cj10488

Jan 13, 2008
cj10488, maybe put up flipz link too so that another thread doesnt need to be made?

flipz doesnt require any renaming. you just got to recovery and flash the update. it has the radio and PRI.

the link is on post 20

Link and Credit posted to Flipz for his flashable version

James

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
If i flash this, does it matter that i already have amon ra1.80 and pri 1.77?

thajacka

Nov 15, 2008
Flashed file in op Through boot loader after renaming, worked great,i went with it cause it was a larger file so I figured it must have more stuff,i dunno.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

VOODOOTRIP

Aug 12, 2010
san diego
Flashed file in op Through boot loader after renaming, worked great,i went with it cause it was a larger file so I figured it must have more stuff,i dunno.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Process of elimination was awesome. Flashing flipz right now.

edit: flashed and worked great.. not noticing much difference in signal strength but haven't exactly traveled to far.

Last edited:

cj10488

Jan 13, 2008
Ok so I just went to the store to get some beer (stay away from Joose tastes like $#@@$ @#$) and checked my speeds 1.21mb down and 1mb up on 3g and my signal was noticably better. I must say quite the improvement over my 300k speeds I was getting since I got the phone.

James

reza111

Jul 13, 2007
Just doo as the instructions say on page one. Rename zip file put in root of sd card. Then turn off phone. Then hold down volume toggle. Then while holding down poss the power button. Teen wait. Then click yes for update

fmedina2

Sep 6, 2010
Orlando, FL
I rather just flash it through recovery. What exactly do I need to put on my sd card and flash through the recovery? The radio.img or the rcdata.img too? Even if their not .zip files? Sorry for the overly simple question I am new to this.

Last edited:

cj10488

Jan 13, 2008
I rather just flash it through recovery. Do I have to rename the radio.img file to radio.zip or something? Or what exactly do I need to put on my sd card and flash through the recovery? Sorry for the overly simple question I am new to this.

To me this is asking for trouble. Download either Flipz flashable version or my bootloader version. Either one will get the job done. The bootloader one is my preferred method and IMO the safest but to each their own.

James

fmedina2

Sep 6, 2010
Orlando, FL
To me this is asking for trouble. Download either Flipz flashable version or my bootloader version. Either one will get the job done. The bootloader one is my preferred method and IMO the safest but to each their own.

James

As I mentioned before I did download Flipz flashable version, but again, as I have mentioned before I am unsure as to which file I actually need to put on my SD card. How am I asking for trouble?