[ROM][5.1.1] SlimLP ---FLO [BETA_0.5]

Search This thread

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
Really dude?

Sent from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk
I got a kick out of that earlier statement, as yourself and the rest of the slim builders collective are taking care of business for slim on numerous devices, and a quick look at your github or even gerrit would have invalidated that ridiculous question right away. Carry on with the good work.
Really dude?

Sent from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk

yiannis1621991

Jan 30, 2015
You can, but why? We have Dan's treasure at our disposal :)

I want to use some addons and the gapps-config file.
Also for a clean flash, factory reset in twrp is enough? or do i have to wipe system partition as well?
Edit: I flashed the rom and when i connect the tablet to my windows pc to tranfer files, nothing is happening. The pc doesn't see it. In stock rom it used to be ok.

Last edited:

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
I want to use some addons and the gapps-config file.
Also for a clean flash, factory reset in twrp is enough? or do i have to wipe system partition as well?
Edit: I flashed the rom and when i connect the tablet to my windows pc to tranfer files, nothing is happening. The pc doesn't see it. In stock rom it used to be ok.
A clean flash includes wiping /data, /system, /cache, and /dalvik cache in TWRP... Make sure your tablet is being mounted as MTP in windows, a good idea to go into developer options and switch on usb, USB notification as well, so you can check in the notification drawer on your tab.

Reactions: efan3719

Pard0ned

Oct 14, 2010
Belfast
Anyone here still using the last stable build? I believe it's 4.4.4 kitkat? I was gonna give it a try, but feel kinda weird about using such outdated software. I just want stable software over anything else. Also is there still any good kernels I could try on the kitkat ROM?

quickdraw86

Feb 1, 2012
Harrisburg, SD
Ahh. Again with the stability of slim... Try the latest SlimLP. It's as good as SLIMKAT. Maybe not so rich in features but for me it's very stable. Works very good with elementalx if U want to try different kernel.
Agree. Slimkat was probably the best 4.4.4 ROM overall, in terms of number of supported devices, stability, features, professional release style, etc. SlimPOP (what it should be called IMO) is extremely stable, and has the original features slim fans have cone to expect. Choice between elemental x and Robbie's kernel is a matter of personal preference, both work well for slim.

NovaSlim

May 25, 2013
Columbus,Indiana
Anyone here still using the last stable build? I believe it's 4.4.4 kitkat? I was gonna give it a try, but feel kinda weird about using such outdated software. I just want stable software over anything else. Also is there still any good kernels I could try on the kitkat ROM?

Running just fine here on lastest(0816) build from Robbie(which is stable), runs great with Elemtnal X-N7-4.03

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    60d97b83d354d6c1d6afee38721cc7f6.jpg

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimKat is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 4.4 and offers the following original features:
    • The Real Dark Slim
      • Full system-wide dark interfaces. - If you like it smooth and classy.
    • Custom Shortcuts. Everywhere.
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - We've got you covered.
    • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
      • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticions, etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    • SlimCenter
      • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    • Camera Features
      • Trueview, Smart Capture. - Capture life moments with ease.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.
    Downloads:
    ROM Downloads
    Gapps Downloads

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimLP, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
    3609932, SlimRoms, RobbieL811, Tylog
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2014-05-19
    Last Updated 2015-07-04
    How about a little love for my FLO users!?!?!? Synced up with all the latest source.

ROM - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347795548

GAPPS - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=34834
    Alright guys/gals. Got a new fairly interesting build tonight. I have added back Slim shortcuts. Also, I have added back the reboot/reboot recovery tile. Also, have changed the way that the short click on the notification tile is done. Now it toggles you into ring vib silent. But most of all I am excited of the work of @Android-Andi Him and I got together tonight and got OTA going on SlimLP. So I will be doing some testing in future builds after this one. I will be pushing the new builds via OTA to test how it is working. Make sure to flash this build, else you will not be getting any updates unless you manually hunt them down. Really excited to so how well the OTA works. Anyways, here is the build.

ROM - Slim-flo-5.0.2.alpha.1.0-UNOFFICIAL-20150224-1719

GAPPS - gapps.BETA.5.0.x.build.0.x-20150221-486

SuperSU - SuperSU-UPDATE-v2.46
    Alright guys. Compiling new builds right now for Flo & Deb!!! Will be up in a bit. I have done a little kernel work in this build. Done away with interactive governor and I have replaced it w/ SLIM!!!!!!!!!! governor and Intellidemand. As with HH, all governor work for Slim governor goes credit to @flar2. I could not keep Interactive and also compile the Slim governor due to compiler problems, so for now I just decided to do away w/ Interactive. Also, I noticed a little bit of weirdness going on with the touchscreen. There was one time that I woke my device, but I had to do it with the button, manually, and the screen was completely un responsive! So I have reverted what we were using for tap to wake firmware and replaced it with Showp's version of tap to wake from Bricked kernel. I haven't noticed the problem since. If you encounter this problem in this upcoming build or builds after it, please let me know ASAP. As soon as I'm done test flashing the build and the device boots up, I'll post the build.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

And here is the build.

ROM - Slim-flo-5.1.1.alpha.0.3-UNOFFICIAL-20150531-1202

GAPPS - gapps.BETA.5.1.build.0.x-20150526