[Q] the green logo changed to a red triangle during an updating, need help.

Search This thread

Guy17091

Jan 16, 2014
Hello, I had a stock rom of T-Mobile but after a few days, I changed it to a stock rom of HTC ONE (version 4.3 & sense 5.0) without a memory of
T-Mobile and immediately I recieved an update for 4.4 Kitkat & sense 5.5, but during the updating suddenly the green logo changed to a red triangle with exclamation.
* I have a root access and open bootloader with a stock recovery but I'm not sure this ricovery is an appropriate of the stock rom, maybe I need other version of stock recovery.
What I need to do to succeed in this updating? thanks

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hello, I had a stock rom of T-Mobile but after a few days, I changed it to a stock rom of HTC ONE (version 4.3 & sense 5.0) without a memory of
T-Mobile and immediately I recieved an update for 4.4 Kitkat & sense 5.5, but during the updating suddenly the green logo changed to a red triangle with exclamation.
* I have a root access and open bootloader with a stock recovery but I'm not sure this ricovery is an appropriate of the stock rom, maybe I need other version of stock recovery.
What I need to do to succeed in this updating? thanks

flash the stock recovery that match you main-version base and try to apply the ota again

edit: And make sure your CID match your main-ver.

Guy17091

Jan 16, 2014
How can I check what the stock recovery that match to my version? I need the stock recovery of T-Mobile or not? It's matter? Now I'm on a stock rom of HTC ONE not of T-Mobile