[Sound Mod]Walkman on Evo 3D/V working

Search This thread

PiggyFlooper

Oct 12, 2013
This is NOT my work, it's a collaboration of three Xperia mods and ports to ics. This is working on stock based rom.
Why Walkman instead of stock music player? It has a much nicer U.I.
y9y6y5aj.jpg

Can edit ID tags like in Poweramp
e5eba5e8.jpg

Several different music visualizer shows
e9esyjy9.jpg

Here's Bravia in music player
ryhu6eva.jpg

And of course it's the loudest sound mod for the internal speaker, be careful, don't blow it. Also has nice surround in the headphones.Walkman is incorporated into Sony Car- best dock for the Evo, and also into G Now/Search
e5urezyz.jpg

Track ID is like Shazam
yhy3uqy2.jpg

Other apks included: YouTube extensions, lyrics extension, GMusic extension, and Wikipedia plug in.
e6u3upur.jpg

There's a slideshow wallpaper that's compatible- very slick.
And the video player, a cool feature is a clip of video without sound in the video preview
uvu5utaj.jpg

I didn't include the photo album because albums can't be hidden, shows all music album cover jpegs, fooey:banghead: But if you want it anyway, get it from the ics Walkman port thread, the libs, jars, and permissions are included in my zip. Also didn't include some other things that aren't compatible. Here's the link to the Xperia for all devices if you'd like to mess around with other things: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2059203

On the Evo 3D/V- do NOT flash in recovery. My pirated version is safe to flash on this device, but while on the subject, I'm not responsible for you messing up your phone.

This mod is especially helpful if you're on Negalite's BluRom and you want control and to be able to disable xloud.

So if you're interested, and rooted, preparations need to be made. Add these lines to build.prop
aqa6uzy3.jpg

Then flash this, wipe dalvic cache in recovery.

There is a bug with xloud stopping after 10 seconds, this is fixed in both Walkman and Movies by greenifying Sound Enhancements app.

DOWNLOAD
54MB free needed in /system, you can free up about 25MB in/system by deleting face detection in vendor/pittpatt. Approximately 30MB will be used on /data between apps dalvic and data

download link coming soon if interest is shown.

Here is a good widget for on screen volume control
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.milobyte.audiobar

Sent From Above Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Last edited: