[Rom for Hurricane] Wm 6.1 Standard Build 20757 v2

Search This thread

sniper304

Feb 5, 2011
ROm WM 6.1 Standard Build 20 757.
Rom Russkaya.Yazyk English-English by default: To change the language go to Settings, More, Regional Settings, and select the language.
After restarting the smartphone will be Russian!
Rom collected me on the basis of WM emulator from Microsoft.
It works quite stable, bugs not noticed, if you see bugs, please!
A set of software to a minimum. (Celetask, PHM Registry edit, WM5toragebRes Camera for smartphones v4.0, ArcSoft MMS)
After downloading the free RAM about 31 MB.
Free phone memory 22.56 MB.
Page Pool 8 Mbayt.Proizvedeny small registry tweaks, you can install almost any program.
If you installed the program you see the sign (no system rights), then go to the PHM Registry \ HKLM \ Security \ Policies \ Policies \ value in the key of 00,001,017 set 90, and restart the smartphone.
Set the Start menu.
Russification carried out at 98% =)
Russian-English input t9.
Below is a screenshot of the firmware.

Download Link https://rapidshare.com/files/3382082133/ROM_v.2.BIN
http://www.mediafire.com/?2brqovfd5zjf7b8

When creating this firmware have been used achievements of these men: Sh @ rk, Gregory, IceMan2000. (Some files comes from their kitchens, or the firmware!)
Special thanks to sites 4pda.ru, xda-developers.com, Tobbbie (xda-developers.com), Dr.Freezer (4pda.ru), and a big thanks Lens_flare (4pda.ru) for his help in editing system files! Also thanks to all who helped me and shared his advice, Thank you!

21ba29103492.jpg

d34b6e288007.jpg

Sorry for the bad English!

Last edited:

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
Congratulations - I hope there will be some users after all. Smartphone (non-touch) world has become so silent these days.

sniper304

Feb 5, 2011
tobbbie,thanks!But now i didn't have free time and late i maked rom wm 6.5 =)
Sorry for bad english!

sniper304

Feb 5, 2011
Hello all)
See some screenshots)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 38

sniper304

Feb 5, 2011
Hello!Now test WM 6.5 build 23017!See some screenshotes!

if all good, on next week will be this ROM!Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 17

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
Have you kept the German parts in the ROM? I could do the remaining delta that was introduced with your changes if you like it to be complete.

For the Typhoon ROM I did recently (published including the kitchen) I had to remove most Russian parts because memory is so limited there. Not so much a problem for the Hurricane.

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
Oh well - your last picture shows a selection of 3 languages for the UI Locale - including German. Is that intention or did you just miss to delete the German from your ROM (to save some space)?
As I know in detail where the hooks are for adding/deleting languages (see my beginners guide for cooking in the signature) I was wondering if your Hurricane ROM will have German included or not.
If you have kept it (depending on your base) I was offering to help you with the rest of items that may not work in the German part - so you had a 3-language Hurricane ROM.

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
QTEK 8200 is a Hurricane, so it should fit. Mind that the Hurricane has to first replace the SPL (to suit the changed OS partition layout) and then you can upload any WM5/6/6.x Hurricane OS Builds.

To make sure, just check the bootloader:
- switch off device
- press and hold Camera Button
- switch on, keep Camera Button pressed

You will see a white screen come up and then a 3-color screen with writing on it listing the Model (Hurricane) and the IPL and SPL versions.

Reactions: RaineR

RaineR

Aug 30, 2006
Many thank for your answer. I'll try to use this advice.

QTEK 8200 is a Hurricane, so it should fit. Mind that the Hurricane has to first replace the SPL (to suit the changed OS partition layout) and then you can upload any WM5/6/6.x Hurricane OS Builds.

- switch off device

You will see a white screen come up and then a 3-color screen with writing on it listing the Model (Hurricane) and the IPL and SPL versions.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Can you tell me what versions of IPL and SPL should be?

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart

Well, I don't have a device at hand now, but it should ask you "do you need an IU" when accessing the bootloader as described. If not, you need a new SPL. Also if you have a normal "out of the box" device with original ROM you have some steps to take first until you can flash it. I have wrapped the needed tools in a ZIP which you can find in the kitchen folder I have published at mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?c67tln4zje7t3

The kitchen and some further explanations are in my kitchen thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1038229

Reactions: RaineR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- switch off device

Well, I don't have a device at hand now, but it should ask you "do you need an IU" when accessing the bootloader as described. If not, you need a new SPL. Also if you have a normal "out of the box" device with original ROM you have some steps to take first until you can flash it. I have wrapped the needed tools in a ZIP which you can find in the kitchen folder I have published at mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?c67tln4zje7t3

The kitchen and some further explanations are in my kitchen thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1038229