Bionic w/CM 11, orange LTE signal bars

Search This thread

SimpTheChimp

Aug 6, 2008
Portage, MI
My wife's Bionic is on CM 11; however, it seems to have a hard time staying on LTE - it keeps showing orange signal bars, and when that happens internet is lost.

Is there something I can do to fix this? I heard something about replacing APNs, but not sure if this works for the Bionic, or exactly how to do it.

-Tom

SimpTheChimp

Aug 6, 2008
Portage, MI

Verizon... and of course it has been activated, she's used it for quite a while. I did try the *228 option 1 and 2, although I have heard that that doesn't work or do anything for LTE phones.

Note: On my Razr CM11 I actually have an APN option under settings... mobile networks; but that option doesn't seem to be on the Bionic.

deduct

Aug 27, 2013
cm11bionic

My wife's Bionic is on CM 11; however, it seems to have a hard time staying on LTE - it keeps showing orange signal bars, and when that happens internet is lost.

Is there something I can do to fix this? I heard something about replacing APNs, but not sure if this works for the Bionic, or exactly how to do it.

-Tom

Try a new sim card. They usually will give you a new one for free at your local official Verizon store.

Oggie7797

Jan 10, 2014
Jordan, Arkansas
Has anyone found a fix for this? I experienced this a lot on cm11 m10+ on mine and another bionic and was annoying till I switched ROMs