Power button ?

Search This thread

tuncay_93

Dec 18, 2011
Hello guys, my problem is with my power button which is not responsive.
When i press it softer it won't wake the phone i have to press it strongly to wake it. sometimes even hard pressing need to 2-3 times
I don't believe that the phone 'lags' because happans when i try to lock it also.
Do you have such problem with your power buttons ?

black@pirate

Aug 13, 2013
When i press it softer it won't wake the phone i have to press it strongly to wake it. sometimes even hard pressing need to 2-3 times
I don't believe that the phone 'lags' because happans when i try to lock it also.

Same as me. That's why I have to use volume key to wake always. I think it's just a hardware problem.

dimi89

Mar 7, 2009
Xiaomi Mi Note 3

If you are using 4.4.x roms that problem is well known.If you are using stock rom try first factory reset.

black@pirate

Aug 13, 2013
i think first i will use my warranty, If this button stops working completely how i will turn on and off my phone ?

U can't. So be gentle to that button. At least, use some screen lock widget.
EDIT: turning off u can use some shutdown widget.

Sent from my Optimus 4X HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    U can't. So be gentle to that button. At least, use some screen lock widget.
    EDIT: turning off u can use some shutdown widget.

Sent from my Optimus 4X HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Why i can't use my warranty ? They should take care of any issues since they are not my fault.
    Why i can't use my warranty ? They should take care of any issues since they are not my fault.

You cannot turn on and off your phone.
    That was your questuon, and the reply was obvously to that question, not to the statement about warranty.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3110 usando XDA Premium HD app