[Q] WiFi will not turn on at all after installing other region's ROM.

Search This thread

lakkivasu

Jan 29, 2012
Hi

I have installed other region ROM[German] on my galaxy s4 (i9505) and since then my wifi stopped working [wont turn on at all] , i have tried reinstalling the original ROM which did not solved the issue . Searched in several forums tried several methods like

> Reflashing the modem file again n again ,
> Changing ro.securestorage.support=true, from true to false
> Taking out the battery and reinserting it

none of the above methods solved the isue .

I have no idea with programming . But i can provide log files so that anyone can analyse . Please help me with this issue . Please let me know if anymore details are needed.

I have seen several people posted the same issue but after searching all of them none of the threads have a gauranteed / proper solution , thats y i am posting here .

Thanks

Last edited:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
Hi

I have installed other region ROM[German] on my galaxy s4 (i9505) and since then my wifi stopped working [wont turn on at all] , i have tried reinstalling the original ROM which did not solved the issue . Searched in several forums tried several methods like

I have no idea with programming . But i can provide log files so that anyone can analyse . Please help me with this issue . Please let me know if anymore details are needed.

I have seen several people posted the same issue but after searching all of them none of the threads have a gauranteed / proper solution , thats y i am posting here .

Thanks

Dial *#1234# and check what modem/CP you have and then Try to flash the WifiFix/LTE or here via odin mate. or try a different kernel .. :)

lakkivasu

Jan 29, 2012
Hi

I have tried XXUAMDN-MODEM but still no luck .Wifi is still not switching on ;( I have tried several roms . Using different kernel where can i find one .If you can provide me link different kernel . Can u pls tell me the difference betwen Kernel and rom , apologies if it is a basic question am not familiar with the terminology . I am attaching images of the software if they might help.

Thanks in adavance :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1398960665461.jpg
    1398960665461.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 1398960681551.jpg
    1398960681551.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 1398960753462.jpg
    1398960753462.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 28

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

Thanks

Dial *#1234# and check what modem/CP you have and then Try to flash the WifiFix/LTE or here via odin mate. or try a different kernel .. :)