[14.05.2012 Clock MOD] for sense 3.6

Search This thread

stona175

Mar 30, 2010
www.stona175.cba.pl
Still nothing. I will reinstall rom today and we will see. There is some1 who can say it is working for him?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

nashshafrulrezza

Jul 8, 2011
Johor Bahru
Google Pixel 4 XL
Still nothing. I will reinstall rom today and we will see. There is some1 who can say it is working for him?

here mine! :)

mRNcK0-mIGkJoRieIatTIxJTO1CIMcbcHaAHlNrep26zv-VJ-R_JyA_sTlZMo96iUDkV9Iv33BM

after install make sure you have this install with.. and choose it.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557139

Ryouco

Jun 6, 2012
Busan
how...

It doesn't work in coolsense 3.0v (Install from recovery)
I also recopy in system app folder, clock widget is disappeared.
How can i install it? :confused:

Sorry for my bad english :(

Last edited:

daliborkv

Aug 8, 2008
Clock Widget

For all that gabbana's widget does not work, try this one. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• HtcClock3DWidget.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 27

rlamba

Oct 8, 2011
Varna
I have ics 4.0.3 and sense 3.6. I copied your file to root directory on my phone and went into recovery and flashed the zip file. It did not work and gave some kind of error.

Also I have found out that now when i go into personalize option there are no widgets or apps but only bookmarks. How can I get all the widgets back?

Did anyone else have the similar problem.

daliborkv

Aug 8, 2008
I have ics 4.0.3 and sense 3.6. I copied your file to root directory on my phone and went into recovery and flashed the zip file. It did not work and gave some kind of error.

Also I have found out that now when i go into personalize option there are no widgets or apps but only bookmarks. How can I get all the widgets back?

Did anyone else have the similar problem.

Which version of rom are you using?

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
mmmhh..none of all versions here works for me on official ics version...i also included in a rom zip and not working...any help

i want to make a sense 4 styles sense 3.6

with kind regards...Alex

Last edited:

daliborkv

Aug 8, 2008
mmmhh..none of all versions here works for me on official ics version...i also included in a rom zip and not working...any help

i want to make a sense 4 styles sense 3.6

with kind regards...Alex

You can try to delete original clock widget and then push modified one to system/app folder. It worked for me...

2012-06-15_18-02-15.png

Attachments

• HtcClock3DWidget.apk
    5.4 MB · Views: 76

lika85

Nov 22, 2011
I try to put the clock in every mode but no work for me...
Any solution ????

wetxxx

Oct 14, 2007
I have stock rom 4.0.3 so i delete the widget file for me have 6 mb, and replace for apk for this theme..so i turn off/on the phone and the widget doesnt apear. I try to replace.old oeyginal apk from backup and doesnt work. Have you some issue for this problem. I chmod files like other for system/app folder.

Sent from my Sensation XL

farazhassankhan

Feb 25, 2012
I am on stock ICS firmware with 3.6 sense and it doesnt work for me. I pushed file in system/app, set permission but clock widget disappeared. I had to copy old file to get it working again. Tried flashing zip file via CWM Recovery but it said "Installation abort"
Disappointing man :banghead:

Last edited:

farazhassankhan

Feb 25, 2012
For all those who get "Installation abort" effor, you need to copy your ROM's "update-binary" file in this Zip file and then flash. it will get installed

META-INF==> come ==> google ==> android == > update-binary (copy this file in closckwidget.zip same location META-INF==> come ==> google ==> android == > update-binary. and then flash and it will work

However, installation, for me, went well but no change in Clockwidget. I am using deodexed 3Musketeer stock ROM.

Top Liked Posts