[ROM][Official][4.3.1][PA3.99][AOKP][CM10.2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[IR NIGHTLIES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

contrinsan

Jan 23, 2013
woohoo, just bought this device yesterday and when i looked in here, i guessed it would need some patience before pacrom arrives for s4 but here it is allready :cool:

spinner_w

Jul 2, 2010
google now

hey google now don't work for me i flashed original gapps
any help?
google now is the voice search

Intelmaster90

Apr 5, 2011
Bochum
First of all, thanks for the great ROM.

In your first post you said, that Wi-Fi / WLAN is not working and you need to write some lines in the terminal emulator.
In my case, Wi-Fi works without any troubles.. It works like a charm. i have tested it while take out the sim card and the internet connection works after starting the phone again.
My Router is a Fritz!Box 7390.

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Sorry, it says 'Flash Rom... if you get a status 7 error see above...' but there's nothing above? :S

..unless I'm missing something :/

In the OP just above the Installation instructions

Now as we all know by now, the early versions of CWM and TWRP are a little buggy and the rom can be a nightmare to flash so if you get a status 7 error, just reboot into recovery and try again, it does work because I'm using it on mine (yes I actually have the device!!)

Reactions: DR-Dizzy

MrJiM

Nov 19, 2008
Göteborg
how long time is the first boot gonna stuck at samsung galaxy s4 screen? more than 10 min? should I just reflash? :)

edit: first flash failed. better now.

Last edited:

MadCobbler

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Jun 27, 2009
Sheffield
Does it mean that you can make a call using BT headset and you've got in-call audio ?
It seems that all CM10.1 based ROM's have a problem with that ...

I couldn't say about that to be honest... have you tried it in CM10.1, because if it doesn't work with that, it won't work with this...

All I know is it turns on and connects to my Nexus 4 and I've transfered files between them... I don't have a BT headset to try it

MrJiM

Nov 19, 2008
Göteborg
stupid Q agin. how do I turn off the software buttons at end of the screen? :)

edit: found it :)

Last edited:

matrix825

Oct 6, 2010
BT

I really feel like trying this ROM!
But, there's always a 'but', i really need the BT working with my headset..

Can anyone test it and share the result??

Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed until a mod moves it back to the original section

We have a dedicated section on xda http://xdaforums.com/pac-rom
    PAC is one of the highlights of xda and it belongs in the original section
    sorry for inconvenience but i have waited enough for a mod to move it on their own
    Hello guys
    I am taking over this thread as the device maintainer :)

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk 4
    Well its going to get a little better my friends.....

Latest Update now with Hybrid Props and PA colours fixed and IR added and I've confimed IR is working

PACman 4.3 Alpha Build v2

Right I will say this now (although I shouldn't have too)

THIS IS AN ALPHA BUILD... which mean there will still be issues with it

You will need to be on CWM 6.0.3.3 or higher to flash this rom... If you want to try it on Philz or TWRP thats up to you, but if it doesn't work on those recoveries I don't want to hear about it.....

For root Apps and ADB should already be selected in Developer Options so you should have root straight away... I did... So You don't need to flash any root zips to get root because it is working fine... If it isn't, you have done something wrong somewhere...

As for the wired headset... If its not fixed in CM10.2 it won't be fixed in this... So I don't want to hear about that either

If there is anything else I have forgot... For the love of god... Please at least read back through the last few pages or do a search to see if it has been mentioned elsewhere because I and a few of the other great guys we have here don't want to be answering the same questions over and over again
    Right guys I know you've been anxious to get your hands on 4.3 so I've done a build for you to try...... Bear in mind that this is still in Alpha stage, so if you try it we don't want to hear that its made you phone unusable/unstable... I have only released this to show you what progress has been made and because this is Alpha no support will be given so only use this if you really can't wait.... :cyclops:

As far as I have seen during my usage its only really hybrid properties that has an issue which is PA Colours and the preset UI's, if you stick to StockUI and just change DPI in Interface you will be fine....

PACman 4.3 Alpha Build 0

Please remember that this is an 'Alpha' build so don't clog up the thread with 'PA colours doesn't work' or 'I selected PhabletUI and now SystemUI FC's' because they will be ignored... You have been warned :D

After all that Enjoy Pacman 4.3
    Hi guys
    i am bluefa1con one of the founding members and developer for PAC, vertigo is a good friend of mine
    some of you may know me from the i9100 forums
    i got a I9505 today and i look forward to being in this forum :)