[ROM][MAR4]ExtremeLegendFuse™2|CustomCM7|FAST|CM9Music|STABLE |T9Dialer

Search This thread

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Good, surely i'm gonna check it out.
Voodo no voodo,one way or the other, to me this rom feels way snapier than stock cm.
Good job

Sent from my Legend using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, I seriously don't understand why ppl start hating it just cos this is another gb Rom, seriously ics won't work properly on legend and would probably never, I'm just trying to give back to the legend community by putting up a fully working Rom, that's all :D :) :D

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
Thanks mate, I seriously don't understand why ppl start hating it just cos this is another gb Rom, seriously ics won't work properly on legend and would probably never, I'm just trying to give back to the legend community by putting up a fully working Rom, that's all :D :) :D

As much as I agree and appreciate your efforts, most of the people in this forum wouldn't be bothered to change to your rom cause it isn't so different to Cm 7.1. Well good luck with your updates!

Sent from my Legend using xda premium

Afribird

Aug 7, 2009
Nijmegen
Using Nightlies CM for a while now and switched this week to ExtremeLegend Fuse. :D Makes me happy. Very nice Rom. Like Go Launcher instead of ADW. Hope weekend is coming fast for Fuse 2.

No problems with what kind of connection. Will test GPS today. Working with radio 7.13.35.05. Just tested GPS with GPSfix. NOT a single problem. fixing within a couple of seconds insite my house to more than 10 satteliets!:D

Ever thought about implementing super manager is stead of Astro?

Last edited:

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Using Nightlies CM for a while now and switched this week to ExtremeLegend Fuse. :D Makes me happy. Very nice Rom. Like Go Launcher instead of ADW. Hope weekend is coming fast for Fuse 2.

No problems with what kind of connection. Will test GPS today. Working with radio 7.13.35.05.

Ever thought about implementing super manager is stead of Astro?

Cheers bro hehehe yeah fuse 2 this weekend :D I think ill put an improved Stock Gingerbread as it is light and very fastttt :D ill definitely check supermanager :D thanks for the info :D

Nuxil

Sep 27, 2010
www.traber-wintergarten.de
As much as I agree and appreciate your efforts, most of the people in this forum wouldn't be bothered to change to your rom cause it isn't so different to Cm 7.1. Well good luck with your updates!

I also like that you try to contribute something to the legend-community.

The reason i was a bit upset about was the conversation about gps.
I find it a bit sad if you take the work of volunteers, who developed cyanogenmod in their free time, customize it (and of course theres nothing wrong about that) but then you are not willing to reveal what you changed concerning gps.

I personally did not find out any difference concerning gps between cm7.1 and fuse, but as i am not a developer i cannot say for sure.
It would not take you more than a few seconds to write that you did not change anything about gps or only a few minutes to write about what you have change, because you already know what you did.

I hope you understand my point of view.

Reactions: thelegendarylegends

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
I also like that you try to contribute something to the legend-community.

The reason i was a bit upset about was the conversation about gps.
I find it a bit sad if you take the work of volunteers, who developed cyanogenmod in their free time, customize it (and of course theres nothing wrong about that) but then you are not willing to reveal what you changed concerning gps.

I personally did not find out any difference concerning gps between cm7.1 and fuse, but as i am not a developer i cannot say for sure.
It would not take you more than a few seconds to write that you did not change anything about gps or only a few minutes to write about what you have change, because you already know what you did.

I hope you understand my point of view.

dont worry bro and im also sorry for not telling you, forgive me :D im not perfect.

YES, i didnot change anything concerning gps BUT i realise something about GPS, that it would have a little bit of conflict for SOME people when being run through a De-odexed CM7, im not sure why i think its gotta to do with the drivers.

hope it helps :D

kay now lets focus on fuse 2 :D any more opinions or any recommendation about it is HIGHLY welcome :D

Nuxil

Sep 27, 2010
www.traber-wintergarten.de
dont worry bro and im also sorry for not telling you, forgive me :D im not perfect.

YES, i didnot change anything concerning gps BUT i realise something about GPS, that it would have a little bit of conflict for SOME people when being run through a De-odexed CM7, im not sure why i think its gotta to do with the drivers.

hope it helps :D

kay now lets focus on fuse 2 :D any more opinions or any recommendation about it is HIGHLY welcome :D
Thanks, I really appreciate that.
Keep your work up ;)

Ultimo125

Oct 30, 2007
Brindisi
My impressions after 2 days of use

Thanks a lot for great work, it's always nice to see that there is still interest in the development of ROM for our beloved legend ...
My impressions after 2 days of use:
excellent, stable and very responsive, I did a little test with the navigator and GPS satellite hooked immediately, unlike KANG CyanogenMod 7.2 you gave me many problems, above all with the KANG CyanogenMod 7.2 does not work on me while Sygic navigator FUSE works on ... only negative (but I would ferificare) excessive consumption of battery?!?!?

Good evening and good DEVELOPMENT!

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Thanks a lot for great work, it's always nice to see that there is still interest in the development of ROM for our beloved legend ...
My impressions after 2 days of use:
excellent, stable and very responsive, I did a little test with the navigator and GPS satellite hooked immediately, unlike KANG CyanogenMod 7.2 you gave me many problems, above all with the KANG CyanogenMod 7.2 does not work on me while Sygic navigator FUSE works on ... only negative (but I would ferificare) excessive consumption of battery?!?!?

Good evening and good DEVELOPMENT!

Thanks broooo ill make sure it will be fixed :D

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
Guess what's tomorrow ? Heheheh :D

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
One suggestion that might make your rom a tad bit more popular is to make it look if not ICS. It might actually give some people an incentive to change. I believe there is a guide around this forum that shows that you can change the icons to fully ICS on cm 7.1.

thelegendarylegends

Dec 2, 2011
Perth
One suggestion that might make your rom a tad bit more popular is to make it look if not ICS. It might actually give some people an incentive to change. I believe there is a guide around this forum that shows that you can change the icons to fully ICS on cm 7.1.

Dude, Seriously? I really don't wanna make a fake Rom. If its cm7 let it be gingerbread and I don't wanna make a fake ics. If they want their icons to change, then look at cm7 ifs theme. Plain and simple. I wanna make a pure Rom in which I don't wanna make any fake factors in it.

However Fuse 2 will hopefully have some REAL ICS apps, not ics icons :p

Stevemotto

Dec 21, 2011
Sydney
Dude, Seriously? I really don't wanna make a fake Rom. If its cm7 let it be gingerbread and I don't wanna make a fake ics. If they want their icons to change, then look at cm7 ifs theme. Plain and simple. I wanna make a pure Rom in which I don't wanna make any fake factors in it.

However Fuse 2 will hopefully have some REAL ICS apps, not ics icons :p

Your choice lol, don't mind tbh
And what do you mean by ICS Apps?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the
    Extreme Legend Fuse - Custom Cyanogenmod 7 for the HTC Legend

Screenshot_2012-02-26-14-39-35.png

the theme used above is ICS cm7 mdpi theme by sonny from the Market

HOW TO INSTALL
    1. Nandroid Backup
    2. Wipe Data & Chache
    3. Flash Fuse
    4. Flash the GApps over it
    5. FIRST BOOT will take a VERY long time. BE PATIENT. Everything will go alright, just leave it for the first boot

FEATURES
    -Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread LATEST GINGERBREAD
    -based on Cyanogenmod 7.1 Stable
    -FASTT
    -All the CM7 basics are included
    -AOSP CM9 Music player fully working with DSP
    -Super Responsive
    -Ad Away is pre installed
    -NO Signal Problem
    -WIFI working 100 %
    -GPS %Tested working on Google maps
    -Mobile Data Works good :D
    -Launcher Pro - Very SMOOTH !!
    -Rom manager pre installed
    -RESPONSIVE
    -ThemeChooser
    -CM7 kernel included (overclocked)
    -Very Responsive if you use Widget Locker :)
    -Quietly Rooted Bootanimation - Credit to Dr.Romca !!!
    -More ICS apps intergration coming Soon!
    -At least 10% faster than normal CM7, REMEMBER Quadrant score doesnt matter, the REAL Performance is what matters the most.

[MAR 4] info and changelog for Fuse 2:

-WIFI works
    -GPS works
    -Cool Dialer Lite included (t9 dialer)
    -Rom manager included
    -Launcher Pro as Default Launcher (noticeably faster than go launcher)
    -Faster
    -More responsive
    -GB music player is added, CM9 ICS music player still there ( 100% working with DSP manager)

Make SURE you overclocked it untill 807 mHZ but not beyond that, to Give the BEST PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY

DOWNLOADS

Fuse 2 HERE
    md5 sum coming later

Fuse HERE

Gapps HERE

IF you like what im cooking please hit the thanks button or rate the thread to da max and pls considering donate :D :D

ANY QUESTIONS or FEED BACKS FEEL FREE to ask here, then ill try to answer as fast as I can

Thanks You and Enjoy :D
    i dont think that there will be any updates to this rom...i dont remember since how many months i am listening to this fuse 3 and all. But till now nothing.

Mate, I have life. I had exams. I had family stuff. Please respect that. Fuse 3 WILL BE HERE but just wait... I'm sorry its been such a long period of time.... But Fuse 3 will be released I promised.... Please understand I'm a human like you too and therefore I have other stuff.... Sorryyy okay..... I'll release it as fast as possible

sent from my HTC Sensation powered by ExtremeSensation Dream™ X with Beats Audio and HD Camera
    Aight!!
    Always used Fuse 1. then i switched to another rom, but it had some bugs and i wanted a stable ROM. Switched to Fuse 2 and omg its so fast :eek:

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Jurre

Hehe no worries :) fuse 3 will be up in ard 6-24 hrs frame heheh

sent from my HTC Sensation powered by ExtremeSensation Dream™ X with Beats Audio and HD Camera
    This is strange, I don't understand how so many people are having problems with fc and other problems with this rom, admittedly I had trouble at the beginning too, these were all caused by bad zip files, any one having problems should check to make sure that the zip file is OK.

Another thing worth while doing is a fix permissions in clockwork mod, this could help with your situation.

Another possibility, depending on which rom you came from (stock) is your phone might still be using an old radio firmware (not FM radio) , from reading around in other places the radio version can have some negative side effects if its the wrong one.
    sent from my legend, currently using extream legend fuse™

Thanks :D however the next version will be released this weekend :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk