HTC one in 2014

Search This thread

rashsalmn

May 31, 2011
hyderabad
Hi guys,

I'm interested in getting HTC one M7. I would like to know if it is with buying it in 2014. I have a galaxy s3. Even though, it's works alright. I love the way the one looks. One more question, is htc one good enough on stock? I had horrible time with S3. I had flash custom rom to get decent performance out of it. Can you guys suggests? Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

matekaneve

Hi guys,

I'm interested in getting HTC one M7. I would like to know if it is with buying it in 2014. I have a galaxy s3. Even though, it's works alright. I love the way the one looks. One more question, is htc one good enough on stock? I had horrible time with S3. I had flash custom rom to get decent performance out of it. Can you guys suggests? Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

M7 is still an excellent phone. Build quality, performance, UI and general user experience is just amazing. You will not regret the swap from samsung. The M8 is out but in my opinion it didn't come with huge revolutionary development. If you don't mind not having the newest phone you cannot go wrong with the M7. My device is still stock, on KitKat and am having excellent battery life with fair usage. The phone itself is blazing fast.