Multi color keyboard mod

Search This thread

johnp1991

Dec 28, 2008
Hartford
Hey guys so lately ive seen the roms for this phone been fading away with no support on the horizon it looks like. so i wanted to do something more appealing and attractive to my phone. ive modded my phone to have multi color keys.. i think it looks awesome.. let me know what you guys think. Maybe i will tell my secret.

Attachments

• IMG_20140426_231131.jpg
    IMG_20140426_231131.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 666

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Hey guys so lately ive seen the roms for this phone been fading away with no support on the horizon it looks like. so i wanted to do something more appealing and attractive to my phone. ive modded my phone to have multi color keys.. i think it looks awesome.. let me know what you guys think. Maybe i will tell my secret.

That's so dang cool! I assume this is achieved by hardware modification? (I'd like to be wrong)

niko99

May 15, 2008
I think it is printed pice of paper / foil with random colors on it.. and stick under keyboard
but "magic markers" is the best idea :D

ps. i dont like this mod very much .. sorry :(

kabaldan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Prague
android.doshaska.net
Well, what I don't like is this remark ;) :
lately ive seen the roms for this phone been fading away with no support on the horizon it looks like
Unified builds introduced by CM not so long ago opened the door for using many other moto_msm8960 ROMs on Photon Q.
CM11 is in a good shape with M6 release coming out at the end of this week.
Everything is in progress. Naturally, we're mostly waiting for the pending 3.4 kernel source release for Razr M / HD by Motorola at this point...

Last edited:

Schattenspieler

Oct 18, 2011
Actually I've seen some phones modded like this on ebay, mostly offered from HK/SG. Though the colors were placed more usefully. ;)
Still: Very nice mod. Awaiting the full guide.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.