[Q] Htc dna 2.07, hboot 1.33

Search This thread

shadyabs

Jul 28, 2012
Hello hackers ;)

I have htc droid Dna software 2.07 hboot 1.33 and it's for verizon!

I am not new in android rooting and all this (especially on htc) i owned htc sensation xe.

I know you are going to tell me readmore! Believe me i have read everything :-[, i just can't get my dna unlocked.

Tried supercid.. Cid1apk +cid2...doesn't work. Tried "fastboot oem writecid 11111.." doesn't work.

I looked for RUU.. And there i get the "Error :bad image" /image error ".

Note : my phone sometime gives" system not responding " because of that i am rooting.

Guys i searched everywhere, tried maybe to check for new updates in phone" OTA" clear Google framework.. Reboot.. Check.. The phone searching but stuck on searching.. No result.

Maybe try to S-OFF first.. Found MOONSHINE S OFF..... But i found no files for that?! "forbidden site"

Anyone please help! Anyone got MOONSHINE FILES? INSTRUCTIONS? maybe write me instructions how to do it

? Check please in your phone maybe you got the moonshine zip? WTF!? What's happening here?

Thanks a lot guys! Hope you can help me out! Is there an outlet for this? :-[

shadyabs

Jul 28, 2012
Extra information

And my phone android version : 4.1.1. Note: i am bootloader LOCKED! +UNrooted! (i am in STOCK!) +S-ON.
Though maybe to upgrade to 4.2.2.. Searched everywhere.. Verizon should have software that updates their phones

But they don't have.. Though maybe Htc company is smart and have update utility is the htc sync! Noop (they are stupid)

how could i just upgrade to 4.2.2 so then i can s off with rumrummer...?

Last edited:

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Last edited:
Reactions: shadyabs

shadyabs

Jul 28, 2012
I didn't get it!

Hi there...

In the first step i already updated to 3.06 that means i am on sense 5! So why i would

Do the second step you mentioned? Thanx for help....

The first step getting me to sense 5 and so step 2 i guess right?? ^_^

thayl0

May 26, 2013
Hi there...

In the first step i already updated to 3.06 that means i am on sense 5! So why i would

Do the second step you mentioned? Thanx for help....

The first step getting me to sense 5 and so step 2 i guess right?? ^_^

The second step will put your device back to stock state. Unless your unlocked and soft.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shadyabs

Jul 28, 2012
you are awesome !

Go here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48680578&postcount=44

Follow those instructions and that should update you then to run the RUU 3.06.605.4

Go here and do this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48498759&postcount=1

It will wipe everything so backup your device

Hope this helps

I will check back in the morning

And credits for this go to @GoodTimesDT for coming up with this, this is how he was able to update his device

Man ! I really appreciate your work ... It's been kind you helpedme out brooo! Fantastic work

My beast now works !
Thanks
Again;)

Top Liked Posts