Can Anybody help me with the menu background of my HTC One M8

Search This thread

PrakharM

Jun 14, 2014
Just wanted to ask, is it possible to change the Black Menu Background of my One M8? I mean I want to change it to my Homescreen Wallpaper. Pleae tell me how to do it. :confused:

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
Just wanted to ask, is it possible to change the Black Menu Background of my One M8? I mean I want to change it to my Homescreen Wallpaper. Pleae tell me how to do it. :confused:

xposed and sense 6 toolbox allow you to make it clear so you can see your home screen through it

PrakharM

Jun 14, 2014
xposed and sense 6 toolbox allow you to make it clear so you can see your home screen through it

Hey bro, Thanks for replying :) I'm a newbie. Will you please elaborate? I mean what is it? Is it an app? Or something like that?
And does it cause any harm to the phone? Coz in most of the HTC phones I see that Black Background. They never opt for this.
And can I undo the changes?

Thanks In Advance! Please explain me :)

blueruby

Dec 12, 2013
Bro, just go to Google play store and download nova launcher. Easiest way I can think of.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

PrakharM

Jun 14, 2014
Bro, just go to Google play store and download nova launcher. Easiest way I can think of.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Yep bro, yesterday after surfing the net, I came across various Android Launchers but in the end they set-up their own themes which are quite different from Sense 6.
I just want one thing-I want to change that black background in the Menu without changing anything else! And WITHOUT ROOTING my device.
It seems as if it is impossible to do that. :( :(
Still if anybody could help, I would be very grateful :)

blueruby

Dec 12, 2013
Sorry to hear that ? well I was reluctant with giving up sense 6 at the beginning but I am very satisfied with my current set up with nova launcher and it has really grown on me. Well that's just my case since I don't use BlinkFeed anyway, still if by chance I come by a solution without needing to install a new ROM I will let you know ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Reactions: PrakharM

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry to hear that ? well I was reluctant with giving up sense 6 at the beginning but I am very satisfied with my current set up with nova launcher and it has really grown on me. Well that's just my case since I don't use BlinkFeed anyway, still if by chance I come by a solution without needing to install a new ROM I will let you know ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8