Adding toggles to Notification panel.

Search This thread

W1LD5TYL3

Apr 26, 2007
Maryland
Thanks to the OP! I couldn't get this to work for the longest. After I applied the changes I reset my Toggles from Settings and WiFi Hotspot popped up. Hope this helps others!

P2o8wer

Sep 24, 2012
I tried about 4 times to add the wifi hotspot and my system ui keeps stopping. Does anyone have an idea why this keeps happening?

Grompy

Oct 30, 2009
Noblesville, IN

HitMann_cu

Feb 12, 2014
Hey guys I was trying to see if I could add the WiFiHotspot toggle and yes I was able to. Below you will see the instructions for that. It will still check to see if you are paying for it. When the subscription check pops up just click "Home".

1. Get SqlLite Editor
2. Goto Setting Storage
3. System
4. Edit field "notification_panel_active_app_list"
5. Add WiFiHotspot;
6. Hit save and reboot

i can´t make it stay turned on, it turn off even before the error dialog shows up

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys I was trying to see if I could add the WiFiHotspot toggle and yes I was able to. Below you will see the instructions for that. It will still check to see if you are paying for it. When the subscription check pops up just click "Home".

1. Get SqlLite Editor
    2. Goto Setting Storage
    3. System
    4. Edit field "notification_panel_active_app_list"
    5. Add WiFiHotspot;
    6. Hit save and reboot

6uhezezu.jpg

Hit the" Thanks" button if it helped you.
    Also you can add a brightness toggle.

Type Brightness;
    Put it in the location you want it to show because you can't move this one in the toggle edit screen.

te3yrehu.jpg
    anuputu6.jpg

Hit the" Thanks" button if it helped you.
    Can a flashlight toggle be added the same way?
    9egazaby.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    This happened to me too but I was able to get into settings and just clicked reset on the toggles menu. That fixed it for me and I redid the mod and it went fine the second time.

Sent from my Note 3

I figured out what went wrong, there are two lines in SGLite that are almost identical.

I was using an old version of SQ that does not allow you to see the entire line.

I must have edited the wrong one LOL.

Now that is all redone again, I realized the screen shot of SQL looked totally different from mine, so I updated my version.

Using that, I did it again and this time it worked perfectly.