Need custom odin flashable rom

Search This thread

Tautvaldas

Jan 4, 2011
Hello, is there any way to get full Odin flashable custom ROM for sm-p605. I need bootloader, boot.img, cache.img etc. My device cannot boot, it stucks on samsung-galaxy-note-10.1-2014 edition logo, except in one of the ROM's it boots only once and gets error like - com.system... stopped working.... Thankyou.

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Hello, is there any way to get full Odin flashable custom ROM for sm-p605. I need bootloader, boot.img, cache.img etc. My device cannot boot, it stucks on samsung-galaxy-note-10.1-2014 edition logo, except in one of the ROM's it boots only once and gets error like - com.system... stopped working.... Thankyou.
Just flash a stock firmware and you should be fine.

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Stock firmware does not flashes via Odin, doesn't works.

Make sure you have exited Kies before you flash as this will screw up the flash...
I'm assuming your tablet isn't rooted? If so a custom rom won't flash anyway as the signature verification will stop it...
If you have got root then flash TWRP, load a custom rom onto your sd card and flash that....

Tautvaldas

Jan 4, 2011
Make sure you have exited Kies before you flash as this will screw up the flash...
I'm assuming your tablet isn't rooted? If so a custom rom won't flash anyway as the signature verification will stop it...
If you have got root then flash TWRP, load a custom rom onto your sd card and flash that....

I can flash anything except official firmware, Custom ROM's does not work, I think it is MMC damage or bootloader, I dont know what it is.

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
I can flash anything except official firmware, Custom ROM's does not work, I think it is MMC damage or bootloader, I dont know what it is.

You need to know what firmware you were on and what the highest firmware you tried to flash was as this will affect what you can and can't flash...
Again, make sure you have exited Kies as this will affect the flash...