[Q] Paranoid Android Xperia L

Search This thread

ArnauGonzalez98

Mar 25, 2014
Granollers
Sorry for my ignorance but, is Xperia L getting a new update of PA? Or just say if it will get it...

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my C2105 using xda app-developers app

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
You will need to find out from the dev that maintains it, if there is one. That device is considered a legacy device and is not handled by the PA team directly

Sent from my Nexus 5

Shivam Kuchhal

Dec 1, 2012
New Delhi
You will need to find out from the dev that maintains it, if there is one. That device is considered a legacy device and is not handled by the PA team directly

Sent from my Nexus 5

Why legacy? Xperia L is still supported by Qualcomm and developers are working on caf kernel too. @DeviousFusion is maintaining PA for Xperia L and as far as I know he'll get it merged into official support when we get clean base and fully working caf kernel.

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
Legacy is the term used for devices not officially supported by the team. That device will not see official support so it will go to the legacy branch

Sent from my Nexus 5

DeviousFusion

Why legacy? Xperia L is still supported by Qualcomm and developers are working on caf kernel too. @DeviousFusion is maintaining PA for Xperia L and as far as I know he'll get it merged into official support when we get clean base and fully working caf kernel.

Legacy is the term used for devices not officially supported by the team. That device will not see official support so it will go to the legacy branch

Sent from my Nexus 5

Yes...it will be legacy branch. All builds I give are from legacy branch.