Recover DELETED files from you sd card, even on your PC. ;)

Search This thread

ssjwiggy

Dec 13, 2011
A very good program to have. I wish I had it a couple months ago when I accidentally deleted some videos.

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
What also works which was made for linux but also works on windwos is photorec...
This will go through your SD card anything you have media stored on and pull deleted photos..

Good tool to run if you are sellin a used SD card and wanna make sure everything was formatted right... Best way is to either run a eraser program on it to go double kill.
Just copy 3 sets of games you have installed on your pc to your sd card max the sucker out and format it will get rid of everything.... lol..

greeky510

Oct 3, 2011
Norwalk, CT
That's the program ive used for a while now. Works every time. I have always managed to recover everything (within hours of deletion).

Question: Is there a program similar to that for Android phones/tablets

jtdogblue

Aug 25, 2011
IE
Thanks! This should be included with every computer, phone, or device with user controlled storage. But if this makes you paranoid about deleting stuff, just use cCleaner with the 7 pass option.. or 15 if you feel like spending 8 hours to delete 100mb's.

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Thanks! This should be included with every computer, phone, or device with user controlled storage. But if this makes you paranoid about deleting stuff, just use cCleaner with the 7 pass option.. or 15 if you feel like spending 8 hours to delete 100mb's.

Or eraser :D

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys I would just like to share this wonderful app because I'm so overjoyed with it!:D It recovers any file, I guess. I accidentally deleted the media folder in my SD Card, but I recovered ALL of my music.:cool: Just click the DEEP SCAN option to be sure.;) BTW, it even works on your PC's recycle bin.;)

It's free BTW. Here's the link: http://www.filehippo.com/download_recuva/
    Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

You all know it's easier to click the thanks button right?;)
    THANKS! :D

You saved me. I deleted the wrong SD. This tool worked smoothly!

Glad I could help.;)
    What also works which was made for linux but also works on windwos is photorec...
    This will go through your SD card anything you have media stored on and pull deleted photos..

Good tool to run if you are sellin a used SD card and wanna make sure everything was formatted right... Best way is to either run a eraser program on it to go double kill.
    Just copy 3 sets of games you have installed on your pc to your sd card max the sucker out and format it will get rid of everything.... lol..
    I love buying second hand hard drives and memory u.it's just to see what people have had on their device ;-P

Sent from my LT18i using XDA App