Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sripin

Dec 23, 2012
bangalore
Me 2:D:D:thumbup:

android lover cz of blade rom n team thanks df

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Help I tried adding my name 3 tea but I can't find name 1c I click submit

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Edit its done hope u add me :D:D:D:D

jitin02

Mar 17, 2009
Unknown
www.safaribikes.com
Me 2:D:D:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Help I tried adding my name 3 tea but I can't find name 1c I click submit

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Edit its done hope u add me :D:D:D:D

If u r still nt added to the whatsapp grp pls be sure to check ur no. as mostly if the no. is wrong u will nt be added :(

K

kasdorji@gmail.com

Added! Will I get notification?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

jitin02

Mar 17, 2009
Unknown
www.safaribikes.com
The group is already started. And your number immediately get added one you add it to doc. If you are not notified that means I am facing problem adding your number to the group some thing is wrong with your number

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Oneng1780
K

kasdorji@gmail.com

Thanks for adding.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

simacca

Apr 27, 2006
Kent, uk
Do we have to give out mobile phone number out? Would like to join but don't want to make my number public.

sohebq

Aug 20, 2011
RAWALPINDI
The group is already started. And your number immediately get added one you add it to doc. If you are not notified that means I am facing problem adding your number to the group some thing is wrong with your number

Would you please recheck all the numbera from 92 code, all are my friends, no one got any notification

sent from: The New S-Pen :)

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
I think a Line group would be better as it goes by user ID and not only phone number! Maybe someone would be interested in that? I don't like giving out my number :s. haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys :)
    Edit 3: my existing whatsapp group is about to get full, so please Vote and help me decide onwhich app the 2nd group be ?
    Edit 2......
    1.Phone numbers posted in this thread will be ignored. Please mention them in Google docs
    :)
    2. Ever member shud cum online once in 2 days. Online stats of a member will be managed and every member who can't/don't fine online will b removed Every Saturday.
    Edit....

Important.
    Those who feel pissed off when u receive notification even if any member in GRP on whatsapp say something or when u wake in morning u see 400 or 300+ notifications. Pls stay away
    As i need to add ur no. To my contact list to add u in whatsapp and when u later leave the GRP i get pissed off and i have to find u from 900+ contacts and delete u -_-
    I hope u understand :)

Now.
    I was thinking of making a whatsapp group for our note 2 for instant help/support for any problem. sharing stuff/knowledge/screens/links apps, etc.
    Also, I was thinking of making a Copy.com(just like dropbox) Id so that we all can share stuff with each other(apps can shared by zipping), apps, themes, screenies etc........

How many are with me ?? I have made a Google Docs Excel sheet where interested ppl can leave there name + number in the Doc. I will make the group once the this Thread will get approx 10 Ready to join members in it (just comment to let me know :)

* The Group will 24*7 online one.
    * I am already managing Sony Xperia L group on whatsapp ......... so have kinda experience in this thing.

Link to Doc
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsbI-hf6MNFsdHpwRXRzbGNMZHhDSkVLT0ZPZ3o2Tnc#gid=0

Guys be sure to double check your number .also keep checking the doc for my comments of I am able to add you or not.
    And the status section on doc is not for you. I will comment once you are added or I am facing problem adding you
    As there are many numbers which I am not able to add
    How does it actually work? like group chat?
    Yes. Somewhat like Chatroom.. Whenever a member of group sends message, you will get notification.
    Mod Edit

May I remind you of the XDA RULES # 15

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.

Thread closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator
    Sounds good, lets have it.

sent from: The New S-Pen :)
    What about a google hangouts group? I for one dont use whatsapp