FastLane problem...

Search This thread

thithanh99

Apr 17, 2014
After rooting my Nokia X, i can use FastLane as well for month but now when i try to delete history by hold down history in FastLane it only have "x" button on single app...I can't see the "recycle bin" button to delete all...someone help me...

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
After rooting my Nokia X, i can use FastLane as well for month but now when i try to delete history by hold down history in FastLane it only have "x" button on single app...I can't see the "recycle bin" button to delete all...someone help me...

I don't know about the particular problem. But I'm 100% sure, rooting can't be causing this. Rooting just gives you super user access to make changes and mod your files. Not mess up the launcher.
So try doing it again differently and I'm sure it'll get by, :)

Reactions: thithanh99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't know about the particular problem. But I'm 100% sure, rooting can't be causing this. Rooting just gives you super user access to make changes and mod your files. Not mess up the launcher.
    So try doing it again differently and I'm sure it'll get by, :)