Spare batteries. Any selling them yet?

Search This thread

Hamburg

Jan 23, 2009
Haven't seen any, but I did see this, which is disappointing.

Key highlight: •Nexus's One battery is not user-replaceable, yet the surgeons got to it right quick and easy.

Hamburg

Jan 23, 2009
from the link:

umm... what? Is the black block I took out of the wrapping and inserted into the back of my N1 to start it up not the battery? :rolleyes:

Well thats reassuring. I was thinking "what a horrible idea... HTC has never done that. Didnt they learn anything from the iPhone?"

wootroot

Mar 20, 2009
Glen Burnie
i havnt had any battery issues like i had on my g1 that would need me to purchase a extra battery

wonder what the extended battery for the n1 would look like lol

hackitall

Nov 13, 2007
no battery issues here, but I sure would like to buy an extra oem for when I get off the plane having watched movies on this sweet N1 screen.....

neilosb

Jan 17, 2009
It is actually unbelievable some of the things written about the N1. I wouldn't be suprised if that came from one of these bad reviews, while they were whinging on about multi touch not being supported.

Simple rule I would have thought, if you havn't owned, touched, or even seen a Nexus prob best not to comment on it.

dallastx

Sep 29, 2008
Dallas TX
It is actually unbelievable some of the things written about the N1. I wouldn't be suprised if that came from one of these bad reviews, while they were whinging on about multi touch not being supported.

Simple rule I would have thought, if you havn't owned, touched, or even seen a Nexus prob best not to comment on it.

A Iranian in the mall at one of those cell phone case shops yesterday stopped me and asked if i needed a case. I said yea for my google phone. He said " i have every google phone case" I then said i need one for the Nexus. I pulled out the phone he was amazed, but since he didn't have a case nor the phone he said..Still dosent compare to the iphone...I just laughed at him.

Yea buddy you just wish you had my phone! lol