[BOOTANIMATION] Simple + Sleek Red/Black KitKat Android Logo [Nexus 5]

Search This thread

Vladgina

Jun 15, 2014
Orange
Got my first phone a few months ago. Started reading a lot about it. Started to modify it more and more. Been meaning to change the boot animation since day one. The stock anim is absolutely horrendous to my eyes. I finally got around to searching the available options. I was seriously unsatisfied with the lack of simple yet sleek bootanimations, especially that fit with my phone. So I decided to take the About Phone section's KitKat logo and turn it into a boot animation since that is very nice looking and fitting.

Non-flashable. system/media

RED LOGO:

READ: Anti-spam measurements won't allow me to link to imgur GIFs, that I already set up here, until I make ten posts so check attachments.

FADE IN:
mJtlF93.gif

LOOP:
gNXZSQm.gif

Note: I didn't find a good png compressor until after I made this one. It takes up the full screen so it's small resolution to prevent lag/sluggish animation (still looks great on phone though).

BLACK LOGO:

READ: Anti-spam measurements won't allow me to link to imgur GIFs, that I already set up here, until I make ten posts so check attachments.

FADE IN:
WWuqtGp.gif

LOOP:
giESs7k.gif

Thanks to xda and many previously posted bootanimations.

Attachments

• bootanimation_red.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 44
  • bootanimation_black.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • mJtlF93.gif
    mJtlF93.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 237
  • gNXZSQm.gif
    gNXZSQm.gif
    433 KB · Views: 241
  • WWuqtGp.gif
    WWuqtGp.gif
    312.5 KB · Views: 233
  • giESs7k.gif
    giESs7k.gif
    357.2 KB · Views: 242
Reactions: mugey and RubbleTea

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got my first phone a few months ago. Started reading a lot about it. Started to modify it more and more. Been meaning to change the boot animation since day one. The stock anim is absolutely horrendous to my eyes. I finally got around to searching the available options. I was seriously unsatisfied with the lack of simple yet sleek bootanimations, especially that fit with my phone. So I decided to take the About Phone section's KitKat logo and turn it into a boot animation since that is very nice looking and fitting.

Non-flashable. system/media

RED LOGO:

FADE IN:
    mJtlF93.gif

LOOP:
    gNXZSQm.gif

Note: I didn't find a good png compressor until after I made this one. It takes up the full screen so it's small resolution to prevent lag/sluggish animation (still looks great on phone though).

BLACK LOGO:

FADE IN:
    WWuqtGp.gif

LOOP:
    giESs7k.gif

Thanks to xda and many previously posted bootanimations.