[SOLVED]Has anyone fixed the blue screen successfully?

Search This thread

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
I recently rooted my phone. Was going good until I softbricked it by editing 1 build prop setting. WARNING: Sprint users, I highly recommend you not modify build prop settings after rooting. Anyway I can get into download, recovery, and factory reset, but none of it works. I have tried almost everything, lg flashtool 1.8 works till 93%, phone reboots, Flashtool then says usb open port fail. factory reset fails. Can't try newer flashtool 2014, because of no kdz file. If there is away to convert .tot to kdz any help would be greatly appreciated. Attached is the blue screen that comes up. uploadfromtaptalk1408366047174.jpg

Last edited:

garynsa

Oct 11, 2006
Mumbai
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I recently rooted my phone. Was going good until I softbricked it by editing 1 build prop setting. WARNING: Sprint users, I highly recommend you not modify build prop settings after rooting. Anyway I can get into download, recovery, and factory reset, but none of it works. I have tried almost everything, lg flashtool 1.8 works till 93%, phone reboots, Flashtool then says usb open port fail. factory reset fails. Can't try newer flashtool 2014, because of no kdz file. If there is away to convert .tot to kdz any help would be greatly appreciated. Attached is the blue screen that comes up.View attachment 2902177

Damn.. I have been messing with a lot of setting. I better watch out.. Hope u find a solution soon

garynsa

Oct 11, 2006
Mumbai
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Last edited:
Reactions: joeyhdownsouth

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
gonna see if my Flashtool is the most up to date version after work today. I would like to solve this issue, seems to be in almost every G3 forum. Haven't tried LG suite either.

Last edited:

blmvxer

Jan 13, 2012
Yes I did. in LG Flash Tool use Board DL not the other. It worked perfect it boots into normal MiniOS and then you hold Power and push Normal Boot on the screen.

Reactions: engine95

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
the resolution to flashtool hanging at 93%, then rebooting to same blue "factory reset status 2" screen is in the attached picture in the left bottom corner. Make sure you change action mode to board DL, this caused me alot of headaches last night. Thanks to user thinh182009 for pointing out this minor lil troublemaker and allowing me to use his image.

Attachments

• clubgsm_photo.5552eb.jpg
    clubgsm_photo.5552eb.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 4,190

BeamBurrito

Sep 3, 2014
the resolution to flashtool hanging at 93%, then rebooting to same blue "factory reset status 2" screen is in the attached picture in the left bottom corner. Make sure you change action mode to board DL, this caused me alot of headaches last night. Thanks to user thinh182009 for pointing out this minor lil troublemaker and allowing me to use his image.

PLEASE HELP: i got the same problem and checking board dl didnt work for me :( im still stuck on 94% and on the red giant number 2

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
PLEASE HELP: i got the same problem and checking board dl didnt work for me :( im still stuck on 94% and on the red giant number 2
It took a few times of trying, before it actually worked. A few things to try, redownload .tot file, try different usb cables, or even a different computer. Where did you get .tot from?

Also read THIS guide, very well written.

sent from my LG G3

Last edited:

emilianom052916

Oct 25, 2016
Don't know if this works for everyone but it worked for me. Ok well i kept getting the blue screen and it wouldnt let me enter recovery mode or do anything it seemed like my phone was over heated the whole time and wouldnt cool down so i stuck my lg g3 without the battery in the fridge for like 15 minutes took it out then put the battery in and it worked!! but it only works for a certain amount of time until it starts to heat back up but maybe that will give you enough time, like it did me, to download all your files onto an sd card or maybe just to your computer and factory reset it. Hope this helps! It worked for me

truedemulator

Apr 20, 2017
SOLVED

I had the blue blue screen problem two weeks after the replacement of my broken screen in a LG G3 D855.

It get hot and the battery went down very quick.

I saw this video

ube com/watch?v=6IVFA_224Aw&t=236s

and realiced that the motherboard didn't seat perfectly in its place, so the conectors could make a shor circuit.

putting plastic and paper over de connectors and PROBLEM SOLVED. No blue screen, battery and phone working perfectly.

Regards.

Top Liked Posts