Root,Unroot,Roms,CWM,Stock,Hotspot, + Tips! [Over 25+!] [Mac + Windows!]11/22/12

Search This thread

techfanatic9

Mar 31, 2012
Vernon Hills, IL
www.androidrootz.com
Welcome To the Complete Guide for Just About Anything for Galaxy Nexus!

All These Guides Have Been Brought To you By: AndroidRootz.com and techfanatic9's YouTube Channel. Enjoy, Subscribe, Check out the Site!

Android Development:

Guides for Windows!:

How to Get / Install Correct Driver For Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Restore Galaxy Nexus i9250 to Stock Ice Cream Sandwich [GSM] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Root Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich! [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

NEW! How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Galaxy Nexus on Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich i9250 [GSM] [Windows] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unlock Bootloader Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Window] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

Guides for Mac!:

[URL="http://ultimatedroid.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-root-galaxy-nexus-jelly-bean-ice_21.html"]How to Root Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich [GSM,Verizon,Sprint] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

NEW! How to Unroot/Install Jelly Bean 4.2 on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean / Ice Cream Sandwich [GSM] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Galaxy Nexus [Verizon/Sprint] [CDMA] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unlock Bootloader [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Mac] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]
[/URL]

Just Great Useful Tips and Guides!:

NEW! How to Install Stock 4.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [ROM] [Pre-Rooted][Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install Stock 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Nexus GSM! [ROM] [Pre-Rooted] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install Jelly Bean 4.1.1 on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM] [Latest Version] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Get Free WiFi Tethering / Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Flash / Install Custom Roms,Themes on Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verzion/Sprint] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install / Get Adobe Flash Player on All Jelly Bean Devices! [Universal] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Unroot Any Android Device [Universal Guide] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

How to Install ROMS / ROM Reviews!:

How to Flash / Install Custom Roms,Themes on Galaxy Nexus [GSM/Verzion/Sprint] [Video/Step-by-Step Guide]

FoxHound ROM for Galaxy Nexus! [GSM] [ICS] [How to Install / Video]

Jelly Bro CM10 Jelly Bean ROM on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM/Verizon/Sprint] [How to Install / Video]

AOKP Jelly Bean ROM on Galaxy Nexus! [GSM/Verizon] [How to Install / Video]

This thread is packed with a lot of tutorials and information that I have made to help the Android community.

If you found this helpful PLEASE hit the thanks or donate to me. Thank you!

Don't forget to check out my channel and subscribe for a TON of Android content!

Last edited:

blessedhands

Feb 7, 2011
I think you are waving/moving your phone too much(I watch aokp jelly bean video). i could not get a clear view of whats on the screen may be thats just me.
But don get me wrong i really appreciate you efforts here. hope to see more video guides from you. ^^

Cmoore0965

May 11, 2012
Elko, NV
Bingo. Stickies work again lol thanks for this, just came from a temporarily downed i777, and found what I needed to know immediately. Much thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

yellowjacket1981

Mar 12, 2011
Tucson, Az
Finally decided to root my Nexus. I am pretty experienced with rooting. I have never used a tool kit before though. What is the consensus on them? I always felt better doing it manually.

pranavhooda

Jun 21, 2012
I get that dead android with red triangle every time I enter recovery after flashing CWM......
I flashed it again, but it didnt worked...

bozint

May 20, 2012
Skopje
Thanks for this very useful thread. I know I'm late to the GNex scene as I am purchasing one tomorrow, but will do my best to do all kinds of root and customization on it. Cheers!

doratheconquistadora

Jan 13, 2011
Lafayette, CA
Great thread. Perfect for when I get my Nexus later this week. Jumping ship from my Evo Shift (running AOKP ICS) to this. Very excited.

Sent from my HTC Evo Shift using xda app-developers app

Leemur89

Jan 16, 2012
Putrajaya
For some reason i can't get into recovery.. It just shows the android guy (opened up) with a picture of an exclamation mark "!".. any ideas? or should i just repeat the process all over again?

ccheung

May 17, 2008
I'm considering to pick up a "dead" nexus in craigslist. The description is "The phone won't boot up past the initial Google screen. Tried to update to Jelly Bean but it froze midway." Can it be saved easily?

Top Liked Posts