[Q] PRL never budges from 2000. Seeking force roam

Search This thread

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
Make sure both data and WiFi is off when you Perl write.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Reactions: klbjr

Jysinn

Mar 13, 2011
I had a problem doing prl writes myself.. When I did the prl update sprint still has me at 2000. I currently have 2002 and it has seem to stick.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

KB112

Jan 13, 2010
East SF-Bay Area
One day it took me over 7 tries to get a PRL write to work. Other times it went fine on the first attempt.

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
One day it took me over 7 tries to get a PRL write to work. Other times it went fine on the first attempt.

Roam Control Dev. is making the note 2 his priority now. It now supports the S4 and I'm looking forward to the update. Honestly, try flashing it with wifi and data off. It has never failed me once. Try it out :)

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
Roam Control Dev. is making the note 2 his priority now. It now supports the S4 and I'm looking forward to the update. Honestly, try flashing it with wifi and data off. It has never failed me once. Try it out :)

How do you know the developer of roam control is working on making the note 2 compatible with roam control? I paid for that app, and emailed the developer a couple of times and never got any responses. :(

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
How do you know the developer of roam control is working on making the note 2 compatible with roam control? I paid for that app, and emailed the developer a couple of times and never got any responses. :(

News and Updates (updated 7/5/13)

Roam Control version 2.9.0 is now available at the download page. This new version adds support for the rooted Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4.
Refunds can be automatically requested at the support page within 7 days of purchase.
Here are the immediate priorities for future releases:
Understand if 2.9.0 works with the the Note II.
Improve widgets

This is taken directly from his site :) Hopes this will reassure you until the time comes :)

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC

Roam Control version 2.9.0 is now available at the download page. This new version adds support for the rooted Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4.
Refunds can be automatically requested at the support page within 7 days of purchase.
Improve widgets

This is taken directly from his site :) Hopes this will reassure you until the time comes :)

Good to know lol.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Please read forum rules before posting
Questions and help issues go in Q&A and Help section
Thread moved
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

DarkManX4lf

May 11, 2007
NYC
Yeah I couldn't get mine to change from 2000 either until I took LuCkyCn's suggestion and did it with mobile data/wifi off. Took the first time after that.

Yeah I had to turn off mobile data and it worked after that. It still may take a few tries but it will eventually change to the prl you want.

LuCkyCn

Aug 27, 2010
I may be wrong, but I don't have any issues with 1.66. The only reason why I don't have sound issues is because I'm using 5.28 stable slim. The kernel did increase my volume dramatically. You can find 1.66 in the post toward the end of his thread.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I may be wrong, but I don't have any issues with 1.66. The only reason why I don't have sound issues is because I'm using 5.28 stable slim. The kernel did increase my volume dramatically. You can find 1.66 in the post toward the end of his thread.

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong section lol

ColeSloth

May 23, 2010
Mine has always been on prl 2000 as well. What exactly are the steps to make this change? I'm rooted with twrp recovery and stock 4.1.2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Improve widgets

Make sure both data and WiFi is off when you Perl write.