• Launcher8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LauncherPro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

jlongrc

Jan 7, 2014
I voted Nova and I probably believe that, but I have been using Google Experience Launcher for a few days and am really enjoying it.

sharonbw

Sep 17, 2012
I have really loved Next Launcher and before that Go Launcher. I've used Nova and ADW and just didn't find them any better than various stock or trebechet (sp?). Unfortunately, Next is expensive (although it is on sale right now). I also have observed that EVERYTHING is getting more and more expensive.

The themes I've used and liked are a combination of free and paid. Love the memscape themes but to theme every app I could with say, New York - expensive! My faves are probably the cobalt themes for cm roms and go sms but they do not have launcher themes. The Go folks, e.g. zt.art, have decent free themes.

On my One I am currently using the Next 3D scene mode with Steel 3D (faisca art - They also have a beautiful Christmas theme both classic and 3D). I simply can't afford to try more. :(

Sent from my GT-p511x

Last edited:

Hiker42

Nov 28, 2011
Apex here

Apex all the way for me, purely for two reasons: I can set grid size (I like 7x5/5x7 for the Homescreen/drawer) and change icon size (I set them to 80% for Homescreen, drawer and dock)

I'd go back to GEL or stock if I could do the same with those (I actually quite like Blinkfeed)

Top Liked Posts