[CABS]Extracted Apps from LEO HD2....[18.11.2010][CABS]

Search This thread

kurniawan77

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 1, 2008
☺☻♦®▼▼õ┘Œ
Kurniawan thank you very much for this - working perfectly...don't know what you did but Youtube cab now absolutely spot on.

I've read elsewhere about how the 'non m.Google' Youtube app can cause freezing and lockups, as well as disabling video playback through the Sense video player but this one is not showing any signs of these...perfect for me. Standard T Mobile Rom, no upgrades.

Thanks again Kurniawan, you rock!

VI

My pleasure!

rakeshtiw

Nov 21, 2007
New Delhi
is it the link ur missing??? look into windows folder with a file explorer like resco or total commander... i don't believe that a chef will leave out those important files... which ROM r u guys using????

I'm using Energy ROM these days 5th Mar version. It doesnt have the camcorder icon in Start menu. I have also tried Dutty's and Aman's and Nhathoa's rom, all of them have an icon named camcorder in their Start menu in their latest roms.

Not sure if it is a cab or just a link... would help if someone can teach how to create that icon in start menu, either by cab or registry mod.

Edit: The "Camera.exe" and "Camera.lnk" are there in windows folder, and i'm sure the "Camcorder.lnk" in start menu is just the camera.exe with some parameters... would appreciate some help with it. :)

Cheers...

Last edited:

kurniawan77

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 1, 2008
☺☻♦®▼▼õ┘Œ
I'm using Energy ROM these days 5th Mar version. It doesnt have the camcorder icon in Start menu. I have also tried Dutty's and Aman's and Nhathoa's rom, all of them have an icon named camcorder in their Start menu in their latest roms.

Not sure if it is a cab or just a link... would help if someone can teach how to create that icon in start menu, either by cab or registry mod.

Cheers...

EnergyRom has the camcorder in ROM, but u have to create the shortcut in the startmenu.... too easy.

u can even use the winmo file explorer, find the original EXE in \Windows, tap and hold on it, and select "copy". Then, go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\, tap and hold, then "paste as shortcut".

rakeshtiw

Nov 21, 2007
New Delhi
EnergyRom has the camcorder in ROM, but u have to create the shortcut in the startmenu.... too easy.

u can even use the winmo file explorer, find the original EXE in \Windows, tap and hold on it, and select "copy". Then, go to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\, tap and hold, then "paste as shortcut".

Thanks for the qick reply. I'm using the 21892 version of Energy Leo rom... and for some reason i do not see the camcorder.exe in my windows folder.

If cannot be obtained seperately as cab... i'll ask in Energyrom's thread as well.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers...

rakeshtiw

Nov 21, 2007
New Delhi
the target of my camcorder.lnk is

"\Windows\Camera.exe" /v

greetz.

Hey Thanks... exactly what i wanted to know and works like a charm. Only thing is i had to modify the camera link to include "/P" in the target command so that camera opens in photo mode and camcorder in video mode. If you dont do this, when you click on camera link after using the camcorder link, that will open the camera in video mode again.

Cheers...

columns

May 1, 2008
Cheers, for the youtube appl. works great on my t-mobile hd2 (which was taken out of there rom) and also Video recorder playback works which was a problem when youtube was installed with other releases of youtube.

Last edited:

mkid

Feb 5, 2009
wonder which ones can install into blackstone which has upgraded to Leo rom already ?

Last edited:

kurniawan77

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 1, 2008
☺☻♦®▼▼õ┘Œ
Cheers, for the youtube appl. works great on my t-mobile hd2 (which was taken out of there rom) and also Video recorder playback works which was a problem when youtube was installed with other releases of youtube.

That's a good thing to hear.... have fun!

thanx for the camera cab...

Your welcome!

wonder which ones can install into blackstone which has upgraded to Leo rom already ?

Sorry i don't know.... It should work fine... But i don't think u should try the camera.cab...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts