My bluetooth also stopped working after upgrading to 4.2
Originally Posted by schaduw1984
i am having the same problem.
also when calling can't turn off my car. then it quit my call
I was very happy with LiquidSmooth 2.8, so I decided to upgrade to 2.9.
Everything works very well, except for bluetooth.
- A2DP streaming to my car stereo (JVC x250BT) works
- Bluetooth calls with car stereo result in either no or horrible sound
- Bluetooth calls with my (Parrot ck3100) carkit work sometimes on the first call after a reboot (usually fails)
- Bluetooth calls with a JabraBT215 headset also fail
- All the above has been tested with the device being the only registered (and therefore connected) device.
-- sometimes, I can hear the sound rapidly switching between the handset and the bluetooth device.
Occasionally, I also got no incoming sound during calls with no Bluetooth device connected.
Sometimes, connecting a wired headset would help.