SOLVED

Search This thread

midzan21

I never use the latest CM10 build 26/12/2013, I play every video is formatted .mp4 (480p) is not always smooth, how do I fix it?

If you update to that 26/12/2013 build you should see difference between video decoding. For playing movies i reccomend MX Player Free which is useful and works fine on our low-budget device

Reactions: Dekill93

midzan21

hy sir... im now using cm 10 build 26/12/2013 why bluettoth dosn't work ? how to fix this ?

did you wiped everything before upgrading to latest cm10? with all wipes i also mean format /system and wipe dalvik cache and ofcourse wipe data/cache... maybe there is a problem... when i was testing that build evrything was great and bt worked

Reactions: Dekill93

Dekill93

Sep 29, 2013
Madiun
did you wiped everything before upgrading to latest cm10? with all wipes i also mean format /system and wipe dalvik cache and ofcourse wipe data/cache... maybe there is a problem... when i was testing that build evrything was great and bt worked

before install CM10 im wipe data, wipe chace, wipe dalvik, format system, format data, format cahce
and im just instll cm 10 build 26/12/2013 and gapps 4.1.2. BT not work, pairing succes, but transfer data not succes

Top Liked Posts