[CUSTOM] Modded-CyanogenMod ROM discussion thread

Search This thread

beytobeyto

Mar 5, 2012
I can not see the status bar clock:( What should I do?
After the last update of the status bar has changed color.(The status bar goes white, entered the Internet).How to become like the old versions of 6x rotate the status bar?

Last edited:

slurpdroid

Aug 19, 2011
Banda Aceh
I can not see the status bar clock:( What should I do?
After the last update of the status bar has changed color.(The status bar goes white, entered the Internet).How to become like the old versions of 6x rotate the status bar?

change the color of the statusbar, under the color circle there is the opacity bar, move it to the right to get solid color (non transparent), and don't forget to restart the statusbar

Reactions: eighty-four

eighty-four

Apr 8, 2010
Moscow
change the color of the statusbar, under the color circle there is the opacity bar, move it to the right to get solid color (non transparent), and don't forget to restart the statusbar
thanks, that works. and UOT statusbar for themed statusbar.

noticed some more problems. i have phantom clicks while charge. if i click into one place there are 1 - 2 more clicks appears over display as well. today it also died after few hours of standby, fully charged. after connecting to pc it said not enough charge to start, please wait. it hanged twice during the day.

i don't know, if this is problem with drivers, i'll see what will be with ics. if it will be same, then it's hardware, i might sell it off for cheap and buy something else - not LG and not OMAP...

slurpdroid

Aug 19, 2011
Banda Aceh
thanks, that works. and UOT statusbar for themed statusbar.

noticed some more problems. i have phantom clicks while charge. if i click into one place there are 1 - 2 more clicks appears over display as well. today it also died after few hours of standby, fully charged. after connecting to pc it said not enough charge to start, please wait. it hanged twice during the day.

i don't know, if this is problem with drivers, i'll see what will be with ics. if it will be same, then it's hardware, i might sell it off for cheap and buy something else - not LG and not OMAP...

About phantom click it happen on my phone too, with stock ROM or another custom ROM
I think there is a problem with the charger adapter
Because, I don't facing that poblem if I use my powerbank

Vinzgore

May 9, 2012
Paris
ziox.hopto.org
I've never had any of this bugs on every nighlties i've tested, or even RC1...
No phantom clicks nor excessive battery drain (well, this only happened on my iphone, this is why i bought OB xD)

eighty-four

Apr 8, 2010
Moscow
It's not really battery drain. See in screenshot. The phone hangs several times per day. And after reboot battery level appears on entirely different levels. Could be -50%, then going up...

http://s019.radikal.ru/i639/1205/48/3a4aa3320f4a.png

Battery itself last pretty much as expected to be. 4-5 hours in full usage and up to 1,5 days with low usage level. With all connectivity always On of course.

slurpdroid

Aug 19, 2011
Banda Aceh

beytobeyto

Mar 5, 2012
Temasek had asked this question before, but I did not get an answer.I installed the latest KANG_72 but still I see no status bar clock.What can I do for this situation?

Top Liked Posts